**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kinda stuck on the Bahemut boss

Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 118
He has the regen node and I get him to 40% but then he gains health so everything I break his shield , he just goes back down to 40%. Am I missing something? In the node it says he can't regen up to the previous stage..... yet he still does

Comments

• Options
    RealpgRealpg Posts: 41
    I had the same issue. Shang chi tends to stack multiple volitiles on him so he can throw his radiation more often thus you can get his armor down quicker and cause more damage then he can heal
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    KP can outdamage that node.
  • Options
    Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 118
    Thank you all. I got through it. I just built up to a sp3 and had my striker ready then just went all in
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,685 Guardian
    He doesn't heal up from phase 3 to phase 2, but he is able to heal above the threshold of the phase. So once you knock him to 40% he is in phase 3 and I believe even if you die with him at 45%, he should still be in phase 3. I never tested that myself to see if that was true though.
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    edited May 2023
    isn't this the node where you have to remove willpower? He would regen if you do.

edit: sorry, I read again and missed that he was going to above threshold
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    I had trouble on that node at 10% where he kept getting back to 15%+. It took like -200 armour and a bunch of sp3s to out damage the regen with shang.
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    Taz0911 said:

He has the regen node and I get him to 40% but then he gains health so everything I break his shield , he just goes back down to 40%. Am I missing something? In the node it says he can't regen up to the previous stage..... yet he still does

Use aegon
  • Options
    dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 163
    Shang chi is my go to for that boss. Just m/l/m, parry heavy. Bait SP1s and hit ‘em with a SP2. Rinse repeat.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Shang-Chi and Kingpin can both outdamage it, cant say it's too fun though if you're not experienced with the fight.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    This is the one I had the first time around. It made all the other runs seem easy, because I wasn’t having to do the same phases over and over again.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    That's a bug.....Don't hope on it being fixed anytime soon
    Switch off ur Willpower mastery or use Apocalypse
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    It is indeed bugged. I used scorpion and he cheeses it with petrify up