**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is this can ban me?

I use vmos app to play with my second account, is this counts as third part apps?

Comments

• Options
    Anas_wick99Anas_wick99 Posts: 75
    Pikolu said:

You can just log out and log in to your new account on mcoc. You don't need a third party app for multiple accounts

I don't like to do this ,it annoys me , so this app counts as third party ,are you sure?
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian

I use vmos app to play with my second account, is this counts as third part apps?

I believe vmos would be considered an "emulated environment" under the terms of the TOS and probably detected as such by the fair play team. So I would strongly recommend not using this to run MCOC.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

I believe vmos would be considered an "emulated environment" under the terms of the TOS and probably detected as such by the fair play team. So I would strongly recommend not using this to run MCOC.
    Alright i will uninstall it and log out and in from the game which is really annoying but i will handle it better than 7d ban 😆😆
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Alright i will uninstall it and log out and in from the game which is really annoying but i will handle it better than 7d ban 😆😆
    I don't use Android, but I assume Android has a similar feature to Apple/iPhone where you can use the password manager to log into the game. Put your login credentials in there, and that should streamline your ability to log out and log in to a different account. That's how I handle mine on iOS.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

I don't use Android, but I assume Android has a similar feature to Apple/iPhone where you can use the password manager to log into the game. Put your login credentials in there, and that should streamline your ability to log out and log in to a different account. That's how I handle mine on iOS.
    I use kabam account to log in through my 2 accounts i don't think that works with kabam
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,006 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

I use kabam account to log in through my 2 accounts i don't think that works with kabam
    Hook them up to Google play accounts and you can easily switch between the 2.
  • Options
    Alright
    Pikolu said:

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Hook them up to Google play accounts and you can easily switch between the 2.
    Alright, thanks