**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Threat Level 5 Solo Objective missing?

LacerosLaceros Posts: 106 ★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
I was under the impression that rewards would be available to everyone assuming they could complete the quests?

Im TB and I can breeze through TL5 blissfully yet the TL5 solo objective is missing?

Why make TL5 available for TB if you’re just going to restrict the most valuable rewards?

Please tell me this is just a bug..

Comments

• Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    Seems like that’s for Paragons
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    If you are on pace for paragon… should you hold off then doing threat level 5?
  • Options
    MinsudoMinsudo Posts: 37
    Can someone screenshot the Paragon's objective? I'm curious what i'm gonna miss out on. I need T3A and T5B so it would be helpful
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Same issue. Access to level 5 SQ but no solo objective rewards. Disappointing.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 571 ★★★
    Generic ag, some relic stuff, 6 star shards in 5
  • Options
    Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★
    Minsudo said:

Can someone screenshot the Paragon's objective? I'm curious what i'm gonna miss out on. I need T3A and T5B so it would be helpful

• Options
    LacerosLaceros Posts: 106 ★★
    xLunatiXx said:

Laceros said:

Lvl 5 is focusing on paragons lvl 4 is tb focused
    That's why you don't have lvl 5 objectives

I still find it lame that those who can do the quest cant benefit
    Or you could consider yourself happy you have access to paragon difficulty and most rewards while being TB... Just a thought

Lmao you say that like paragon is some exclusive club that us peasants should be happy to get a crumb of
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

Laceros said:

Or you could consider yourself happy you have access to paragon difficulty and most rewards while being TB... Just a thought
    Dude I can get paragon any time I want to but I don't have very good options to rank up for Paragon other than my herc, kitty, and QS
    Wanted an abs man but looks like I will rank up QS and herc just to spite you paragons
    See you in a week
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,432 ★★★★
    Laceros said:

I was under the impression that rewards would be available to everyone assuming they could complete the quests?

Im TB and I can breeze through TL5 blissfully yet the TL5 solo objective is missing?

Why make TL5 available for TB if you’re just going to restrict the most valuable rewards?

Please tell me this is just a bug..

Tl5 also available for cav and uncollected. For all i know there's some Provens out there wondering where their special solo objective rewards are.

Don't worry, when you ever get to paragon you'll also think they just let anyone get the same rewards you had to work for.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Further proof that you need to push for paragon this year
  • Options
    NoahSansmanNoahSansman Posts: 28
    I think that you just might not have the intellectual capacity to understand that you aint good enough at the game to get good rewards.
  • Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★
    There has been other milestone style rewards that have been exclusively Paragon while TB could do the same quest. This is no different. I’m TB and understand how it works.

We have access to the quest and the rewards they’re in. Just not the extra. They perk should be reserved for them.
  • Options
    Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 107 ★★
    CNAs wanting RN wages. Apprentices wanting journeyman wages. That’s how this translates. The audacity is unreal.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,161 ★★★★

xLunatiXx said:

Laceros said:

Dude I can get paragon any time I want to but I don't have very good options to rank up for Paragon other than my herc, kitty, and QS
    Wanted an abs man but looks like I will rank up QS and herc just to spite you paragons
    See you in a week
    Are you bein fr rn..... 🤦 Dude c'mon use your frickin brain you want paragon THEN RANK 4 THOSE 3 CHAMPS NOT HARD NOW STOP COMPLAINING
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 504 ★★★
    Omedenn said:

Just get Paragon. There is so much content out here which is giving you the chance to become paragon.

If you can blaze through lvl 5, you probably can also blaze through other content that gives you everything you need to become paragon

Not the best thread to ask this on but if you blaze through this threat level 5, is it time to go for paragon?

I have been thronebreaker not for too long but did a late run to thronebreaker. I have r4 materials for three champs. Just hated act 6 so much that i took a breather from story quest. This side quest however is not difficult at all. I am one shotting all the defenders
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Ansh_A said:

Omedenn said:

Just get Paragon. There is so much content out here which is giving you the chance to become paragon.

If you can blaze through lvl 5, you probably can also blaze through other content that gives you everything you need to become paragon

Not the best thread to ask this on but if you blaze through this threat level 5, is it time to go for paragon?

I have been thronebreaker not for too long but did a late run to thronebreaker. I have r4 materials for three champs. Just hated act 6 so much that i took a breather from story quest. This side quest however is not difficult at all. I am one shotting all the defenders
    Yes absolutely. By delaying it you're just preventing yourself from getting better rewards. If you're blazing through the difficulty that targets Paragons you should be Paragon