**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

What does this mean??

So i'm scrolling through the site, and I see the users but one of them is behind bars? Looked at his info, nothing seems wrong. It just kinda bugs me so if anyone knows please respond.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,841 ★★★★★
    You need to pay to unlock it.

But jokes aside, it just means someone got a few warnings on the forums
  • Options

uh oh do you know what he did?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,940 Guardian

uh oh do you know what he did?
    No, the moderation team is in charge of that, so unless you saw their comments before they got deleted, you'll never know what they did unless they tell you themselves.
  • Options
    DeadpoolTheGamerDeadpoolTheGamer Posts: 5
    edited May 2023
    GöD87 said:

I told a few home truths and a certain member of the development team didn’t like it

That’s all it was

Besides you messaged me asking this question, why did you also make a post about it?

i was curious and i also didnt know you could message people until after i made the post lol