**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loyalty store update?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
We’ve had the loyalty store for 9 months in its present iteration. Kabam talked about periodic updates to stores and trying to make those updates on a somewhat regular rotation.

This 9-month window has seen the releases of 8.1 and 8.2 and Carina3/EOP. Monthly EQ rewards and SQ rewards have been improved.

6-star AGs are plentiful enough and unawakened champs are scarce enough that 1 million loyalty isn’t a good use of the currency. By the same token, if you’ve got 15+ r4 champs, spending a million to get one sixth of a rankup isn’t rational either.

When might we get price adjustments or t6cc access?

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    I'd expect them soon, there has been a depreciation of item value and should reflect in reward / store economy.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,639 Guardian
    No idea if kabam is working on an update to the loyalty store, but season rewards are being updated for this current season, so maybe we might see an update to the loyalty store soon. I'll ask to see if they're working on it.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    Well, 7* are out Monday, so there should be an update to add 7* unstoppable colossus for 3.2 million. If not this month, then within the next few would be my bet.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    djr17 said:

Well, 7* are out Monday, so there should be an update to add 7* unstoppable colossus for 3.2 million. If not this month, then within the next few would be my bet.

Oh my god. I’ve got 3,206,057. Let’s freaking go.

/s