Connection issues persist

V1ratV1rat Posts: 30
Is anyone else not able to even login? I was able to play the game up untill yesterday (albeit it was still laggy and had connection issues) but today has been a struggle for me, I'm not able to login the game, I'm not able to do aq/aw because of it.

I stopped playing bg because of the connection issues, the silence on devs part regarding the recent spike in latency and network issue baffles me. Even when they respond, their experience differs from 99% of the players. Honestly at this point I have no clue why am I writing this post.

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’ve been disconnected three times in the last hour
  • V1ratV1rat Posts: 30
    Lovejoy72 said:

I’ve been disconnected three times in the last hour

🤕
  • Ericson23Ericson23 Posts: 115
    V1rat said:

Is anyone else not able to even login? I was able to play the game up untill yesterday (albeit it was still laggy and had connection issues) but today has been a struggle for me, I'm not able to login the game, I'm not able to do aq/aw because of it.

I stopped playing bg because of the connection issues, the silence on devs part regarding the recent spike in latency and network issue baffles me. Even when they respond, their experience differs from 99% of the players. Honestly at this point I have no clue why am I writing this post.

whick device do you use?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Ericson23 said:

V1rat said:

whick device do you use?
    I’m on an iPhone 12pro. I sure hope that’s good enough for this game?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,370 ★★★★★
    No issues for me.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 577 ★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Ericson23 said:

V1rat said:

whick device do you use?
    I’m on an iPhone 12pro. I sure hope that’s good enough for this game?
    You’re phone is fine, it’s the game. Everyone is having some sort of issue from connection issues, input issues and what not, but yet here we sit with no word from Kabam…
  • V1ratV1rat Posts: 30
    edited May 2023
    Ericson23 said:

V1rat said:

whick device do you use?
    Poco x3 pro (SD 860, 8gb ram), I can run games that have heavy graphics and stuff but not this.. I'm don't think my device is at fault here, considering all other games work fine.