Team on 6.4.6

Tonyman_24Tonyman_24 Member Posts: 15
So,I tried gm fight couple of times and I am very bad at dexing his sp1.So, I decided to do evaluation path so his sp1 is not unblockable.Any good counters for the path and if anybody done evaluation path,how much block damage does your champion took during his sp1

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian
    You don't take much block damage from the GM sp1.

For the path I would just use someone who can chain heavies with their combos like Chavez, Doom...etc to get more knockdowns to make life cycle easier to deal with.
  • Tonyman_24Tonyman_24 Member Posts: 15
    Can't post image but roaster

6* 3/45 cgr,6* 3/45 ultron,6* 2/35 Wiccan,juggs,abs,galan,white mags,5* 5/65 herc,Nimrod,ht,Shang chi,nf,cap iw,rintrah.

Willing to rank up
    6 star sorcerer supreme, Hyperion, Titania and 5 star magneto (red)
    Pikolu said:

For the path I would just use someone who can chain heavies with their combos like Chavez, Doom...etc to get more knockdowns to make life cycle easier to deal with.

I have Chavez but is she good apart from it
    Like for act 7?

Pikolu said:

I have Chavez but is she good apart from it
    As someone with r5 6* Chavez, she is very good for a lot of content.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    Don’t block the gm sp1 as it gives you bad omens.

Instead you will get an order that appears like buffs/debuffs. Do thhe action it states on that top node for each of the attacks of GM even let it just hit you if it’s the red one. Look up GM fight tutorials for other more useful tips if you need it.

Don’t block the gm sp1 as it gives you bad omens.

Instead you will get an order that appears like buffs/debuffs. Do thhe action it states on that top node for each of the attacks of GM even let it just hit you if it’s the red one. Look up GM fight tutorials for other more useful tips if you need it.

They're talking about the initial beam which doesn't give you bad omens

Yeah the first beam which is unblockable rest all actions are easy to me.Only that beam makes me go crazy