**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7* Alliance event timer

NoahNoah Posts: 47
I put in a bunch of numbers and then see that there is a timer on my alliance event for 7*.. this wasn’t announced and super annoying consider I could have just stayed in my previous alliance. Can you remove or do something about this?
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos

Comments

• Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97
    I’m assuming kabam isn’t really caring about this issue unless we were spending money cause all the other threads have been combined in some type of way
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Same situation, switched to a new alliance over a week ago.. missed out on first 3 milestones for the Alliance event... @Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • NoahNoah Posts: 47
    Kyllak11 said:

I’m assuming kabam isn’t really caring about this issue unless we were spending money cause all the other threads have been combined in some type of way

I spent money and also 4k units to open the paragon crystals. Its not fair at all.. at least give us a heads up.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Vydious
    I’ve just given up on getting clarification on the issue honestly
    I could consider this a blessing in disguise.. now i have no interest on buying Paragon Crystals since i won't be able to collect alliance rewards... 🤷
    Not even a team is aware of this issue message so it most definitely doesn’t seem to be a issue
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Same thing here for me.. so disappointed to see that timer & now hve to wait 11 days😢

Same thing here for me.. so disappointed to see that timer & now hve to wait 11 days😢

11?... I got 6 🤔
    edited May 2023
    @Kabam Jax
  • BadMother2BadMother2 Posts: 21
    Same, I’ve been with my new Alliance since well before the latest AQ cycle even started…this timer is definitely unexpected
  • BettaLucNxtTimeBettaLucNxtTime Posts: 158 ★★
    It would make sense if we knew about the event so people can’t merge for the event only. But so many people have been in their ally since before this aq cycle started. So it seems pointless to set a timer for people already there.. for an event we didn’t even see coming..
    They don’t care we might as well keep pushing
    I just want to know if this is working as intended...
  • GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    I'm also impacted by this. I switched alliances nearly two weeks ago! Still 1+ days on my cooldown timer for this event which means I'll miss the milestones being unlocked today (which is obviously the single biggest day for this event).

This cooldown timer could be applied to people changing alliances after the event has started and the issue is made known. But it should not have been applied retroactively to those who changed prior to the event starting.

I'm also impacted by this. I switched alliances nearly two weeks ago! Still 1+ days on my cooldown timer for this event which means I'll miss the milestones being unlocked today (which is obviously the single biggest day for this event).

This cooldown timer could be applied to people changing alliances after the event has started and the issue is made known. But it should not have been applied retroactively to those who changed prior to the event starting.

Time block like this was used during Gifting and Banquet.. not sure why it was used here...
    Coppin said:

Time block like this was used during Gifting and Banquet.. not sure why it was used here...

Also there was a heads up.. this event is pretty big and for no warnings.. tbh its kindda whack.
  • ChaVermelhoChaVermelho Posts: 10
    I think it's a bug.
    Copy&Paste from Gifting Event codes

@Kabam Miike is it a bug?
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Need clarification on this issue
    "working as intended"?
    So no moderator can even just comment on this? This is seriously lacklusting.
    They can't ignore this thread for 15 days... Or can they...
  • Diem926Diem926 Posts: 37
    @Kabam Miike , could you provide some guidance on this
    Diem926 said:

@Kabam Miike , could you provide some guidance on this

Someone said once the timer is cleared, you can claim the rewards
  • Diem926Diem926 Posts: 37
    @Noah , my problem is that I’m supposed to change alliances because the one I’m currently in is disbanding. If I change alliances, the timer starts all over again (from my understanding)
    It's an absolutr lack of respect from Kabam.
    But at least I've got the answer from my alliance new members: we can open the crystals, the points are counting towards the event.
    Diem926 said:

@Noah , my problem is that I’m supposed to change alliances because the one I’m currently in is disbanding. If I change alliances, the timer starts all over again (from my understanding)

Oh damn.. you’re in a really bad spot. Yea.
  • MUT4NTXMUT4NTX Posts: 39
    I've just posted a similar thread sorry .. 5 days to wait and my alliance is half way through this event... I'm really hoping I get backdated these rewards as I've invested a lot towards it. If not I'll be pi@-ed