As an individual who’s not paragon nor has 10k 7* shards

heirDEZheirDEZ Member Posts: 139 ★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
Why am I seeing this.. it doesn’t apply.

Comments

• Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    Because you are in an alliance with people who have 7 star shards or are paragon.
  • heirDEZheirDEZ Member Posts: 139 ★★
    edited May 2023
    Ansh_A said:

Because you are in an alliance with people who have 7 star shards or are paragon.

“Paragon”? My alliance? LMAO also this a solo event.. alliance participation doesn’t contribute squat lol
    I’m Cav, btw taking my sweet time not stressing to tb

• Mknight123Mknight123 Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    Well if your alliance was to contribute to this event at least you can claim the rewards, I've been in my alliance for a year and can't claim any of these milestone rewards and I'm also cav.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    heirDEZ said:

Why am I seeing this.. it doesn’t apply.

I mean , if i am a teacher , even if i already know my students will get 0 points from the test , i won't disallow them from able to do it . But i will ban the cheaters
  • heirDEZheirDEZ Member Posts: 139 ★★

Well if your alliance was to contribute to this event at least you can claim the rewards, I've been in my alliance for a year and can't claim any of these milestone rewards and I'm also cav.

You still can’t claim anything fellow cav. Brethren

• Mknight123Mknight123 Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    heirDEZ said:

You still can’t claim anything fellow cav. Brethren

Oh right I see, I just assumed it was a glitch and assumed that 1st screen shot was your account😂 thanks.
    This is an awful event anyway.