**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incorrect amount of paragon crystals

I have faced multiple issues with incorrect amount of paragon crystals.

First issue: I bought 10 crystals for cash, and the game crashed in the middle of opening these (open 10 button), when I logged in again there were only 4 crystals left, furthermore on opening these I only got 3 champs

Second Issue: I bought another 10 using units (buy 10 button) but only got 9

Comments

• Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 193 ★★
    Same issue as above @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 193 ★★
    Happened twice were I missed paragon crystals
  • Options
    Grimv717Grimv717 Posts: 96
    Same issue for me as well, submitted a ticket, no response yet
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 231 ★★
    I got the same issue i made post about it no response they just deleted it
  • Options
    Chancho88Chancho88 Posts: 1
    I also had this issue. Bought the 10 paragon crystals, then went to pop them. After I clicked it t the game crashes and when I went back in I only had 6 crystals, checked to see if they popped and they did not. So when I went to open my 6 it only opened 4. I would like to get my remaining crystals please!!!
  • Options
    DarthPearceDarthPearce Posts: 14
    Same issue here bought 15, game crashed and then said I had 8. Popped those but my solo event score doesn’t show as high as it should do either. Double conned!
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    happened the same to me. i created a ticket already
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    I’m out 5 crystals in total…so far.
  • Options
    JediTrix5JediTrix5 Posts: 5
    Three different alliance members had the same issue as the first one mentioned here. Hope this gets resolved for everyone.
  • Options
    BuddzBuddz Posts: 31
    My comment just got deleted. I opened 60+ paragon crystals, and missed at least 10 maybe. Not sure: please check Kabam.
  • Options
    chicachica Posts: 10
    same here....bought 10 game crashed and after restart just one crystal out of ten shows up...
  • Options

Same issue here bought 15, game crashed and then said I had 8. Popped those but my solo event score doesn’t show as high as it should do either. Double conned!

I’ve just had a response from kabam support and their response is they know about the issue, are working to resolve it and have closed my ticket!
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike you announced the team were looking into this but we have heard nothing since. I can appreciate that we may have received champs from the crystals (it would be nice to know what I got but not essential ) but my main concern is the missing points in both solo and alliance objectives. It leaves us in no man’s land about whether we are going to get the scores corrected before the event ends (and the milestone rewards that go with the correct scores) or if we need to push ourselves to hit them even though we should have already?
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    They should just compensate every Paragon with 1 free 7* crystal..
  • Options
    pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    5 crystals were lost after the crash. The points didn’t go up.
  • Options
    pikapika Posts: 74
    Had same issue yestarday and could open only 3 after return to game. instead 10