**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lost Paragon crystals during disconnect?

Hello, I wanted to see if anyone else experienced this issue: I had 12 Paragon crystals, and clicked Open 10, and the server latency cause me to be disconnected from the game before the crystals showed me what I got. When I reconnected to the game, and went back to the crystals tab it showed that I only had 6 Paragon crystals left.

Opening 10 should’ve left me with 2 crystals left, but I had 6 left when I reconnected. In the 7* Celebrations solo rewards event, the game currently shows that I have exactly 42,000 points.

I opened 4 7* crystals, which gave me 10,000 points, and bought 3 of the $50 Paragon crystals offers, plus bought 11 more Paragon crystals with 2,200 units, and received 5 Paragon crystals from the solo event rewards. So should’ve been 46 Paragon crystals in total that I opened (I have 0 crystals left now) which should have given me 36,800 points for the Paragon crystals. Add the 10,000 points from the four 7* crystals I opened and I should have a total of 46,800 points, which tells me that 6 of the Paragon crystals were completely lost when I got disconnected because I didn’t receive the points from opening them. And also I have no way of being able to tell if I even got any champs from them either.

Comments

• Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Yeah same here
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    You’re not alone. I lost 5.
  • Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 ★★
    I lost several also. I have submitted a ticket already. Waiting for a response. I did not receive any points towards the event either.
  • Options
    BuddzBuddz Posts: 31
    Same here. I opened 60+ crystals and might have 10+ missing. Requesting Kabam to review my account.
  • Options
    HofkariGTHofkariGT Posts: 1
    Same here. I opened 10 crystals. I did not receive any points towards the event either. Requesting Kabam to review my account
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    I just hope they fix it soon
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    What’s tough if it’s hard to know how many were lost or not accounted for in the scoring
  • Options
    BbgBbg Posts: 17
    I lost 6 on one batch of 10 from same thing. Hour later lost 3 on a batch of 10 after another disconnect. Screen recorded that one though for proof
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 193 ★★
    @Kabam Miike are y’all gonna comment on this yet? Any sort of acknowledgment? I purchased 30 and I received 29. Definitely took my units tho

• Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    I lost 4 crystals
    Paid for 5, got only 1
    Still no acknowledgement from Kabam
    I better get either the units or the crystals back before this even ends
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Man I just grinded back up to 200 units to buy one more crystal and pressed buy and went to the opening screen but there was no crystal :( It took my units and gave no crystal.
  • Options
    BuddzBuddz Posts: 31
    There may be some truth to what kabam said that those missing champs may be dupes. If one is lucky, one can check alliance history for the same, and reconcile. Unfortunately there is no way to verify for all crystals. I have opened 60+ crystals, and unsure about it to be honest, and have no way of knowing whether i have lost some.

but what is 100% undeniable that a lot of these have not contributed to milestones. i dont have screenshot/ recording, but it is a fact.

kabam should be smart and take a pulse check on customer sentiment, or the diminishing trust will soon breach to an irreconcilable stage.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I lost 7200 points after a disconnect which is 9 crystals, assumed it was just the points but may very well have been the crystals too
  • Options
    2016fungi2016fungi Posts: 3
    I lost about 10 crystals in disconnects, cause it happened multiple times, nothing changed about my account after the game reloaded, I just lost my crystals, I sent a ticket in. Hopefully we'll get compensation cause those were crystals I bought from the Paragon crystal offer
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    2 of my 10 pops disconnected, I did have a new 7* but no idea how many counted or if points were added to my progression.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★

2 of my 10 pops disconnected, I did have a new 7* but no idea how many counted or if points were added to my progression.

Safe to assume the points weren't added.