**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How are you doing with your all new 7*s?

AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,760 ★★★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
So we all have got some 7*s. Some of those might be new to us if we didn't have them in any rarity or use them rarely, so learning the playstyle would be fun, or it could be that we are already used to them but with 7*, their most powerful version we reinvent the fun again. So have you started using them? What's your experience so far?
Are they being helpful in content? Happy with damage and stats? Are you unhappy with some champ? What stat focus you are using?

I heard good experiences on Titania, Mantis and few others.

For myself i got domino as the only 7*, i just had a 5* domino, had her maxed but didn't use much. Currently i m loving my 7 star. Tried her in Quest and Story, and love the damage, it's way more than any of my other champs. Also liking the incinerate damage with rulk and mas synergy. Really happy, it has a relaxing vibe. I m regularly using her in any content. I m using crit damage as attack stat and special attack bonus as defense stat (Not sure if that's the best for her).

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I got Sunspot, whom I never got to try out on a meaningful level. Gotta say I am really impressed, wiping out RoL WS sub minute consistently with 100k+ crits. Combined with nice utility, I am very happy from this pull.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,760 ★★★★
    If there was a block feature, i would block the gang of few people constantly disagreeing for no reason. I get it some people are awful, we can't do anything about it, they won't change but most of them are good and i intend content for only them. Wish there was a way to avoid them. Spreading negativity and hatred is wrong. I don't know how people get joy from it.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★

Gamora slaps hard. I almost never used this champ before yesterday, but now I can see her in regular rotation.

My other two that I leveled up are Hulk and Sunspot, each of which I pulled twice. Sunspot's low sig level is mitigated by his high damage output. Hulk is a beast.

Fun stuff.

I love her. Very straightforward. Easy to build up and maintain furies
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    On a scale of 1-10, science. Hulk is cool, waiting on overseer dupe, Spidey and Gwen are meh.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I pulled Shuri and Gorr and have been really enjoying them. I haven’t used either much before this, Gorr is shredding down people very quickly, and surprisingly Shuri’s damage as a 7* feels solid even before the buff. Im really looking forward to using her next month when it goes live.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 629 ★★★

I pulled Shuri and Gorr and have been really enjoying them. I haven’t used either much before this, Gorr is shredding down people very quickly, and surprisingly Shuri’s damage as a 7* feels solid even before the buff. Im really looking forward to using her next month when it goes live.

Pulled those both as well. Mainly been messing around with gorr, but have used shuri a bit & also really looking forward to her buff. One of my fav YouTubers (Nick 136) is really into shuri. Makes me even more excited
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    Rocket G99 IMIW and Gamora for me. The only one one ranked is Gamora. I might and I mean MIGHT rank the others just to throw on BG or war or whatever.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 814 ★★★★
    I only ranked up shuri as shes getting a buff. I find her damage very underwhelming right now.