So many R4 options, but only one can win.

Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Member Posts: 447 ★★
Which champ would be best to R4?

Comments

• pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,954 Guardian
    depending on who your r4s are, id go with hulkling/Nick/Galan/Spot.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 895 ★★★
    Cgr, apoc, hulkling.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    I can list the ones on your list that I have as r4s, and why I ranked them up:

Spot:
    He's great on both offense and defense, which is a rare quality that I'm looking for a lot in my rank-ups since Battlegrounds considerations tend to dictate my choices. That'll be a red thread throughout all of these choices.

Nick Fury:
    One of the most annoying BG defenders. Plus an offensive god in most other game modes. Unfortunately, not as good an attacker in BG since you'd ideally want him at 30% in his second life and that will screw over your points. But still a beast.

Galan:
    He solves a few really annoying situations that deals with power being drained or burned or whatever, but even when that's not the case, he can knock out champs really quickly in BG. On defense, you need someone who can get rid of his buffs so that his Harvest doesn't start (and most importantly, doesn't end). That's tricky since he's immune to most sorts of buff manipulation. Thus, he's a great defender even against champions that you wouldn't necessarily attack with him.

Bishop:
    A menace to society on defense and an underrated attacker. Great for BG. He's the kind of champion that you usually can't brute force yourself through without a proper counter, and those are super valuable in BG. If you're not incinerate immune, chances are that you'll get wrecked against Bishop. We all know this. We've all been there. That's why having a Bishop on your own roster is a superb idea!
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    I would rank Cgr just for the fact he’s my fastest bgs and questing champ.
  • Pat_McGloin_1Pat_McGloin_1 Member Posts: 77
    Those are great options, I'll be in a similar predicament when I get a few more rank up stuff. I took Fury to rank 4 and don't regret it. My next will probably be CGR because of his dmg output.
  • KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Member Posts: 102
    Nick
  • FrankenberriesFrankenberries Member Posts: 26
    Galan, fury, hulkling