**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New shooting star quest not avaible for uncollected

CharliejiggensCharliejiggens Posts: 568 ★★★
How come the shooting star quest is not aviable for uncollected its not reallt cool for people trying to prgress

Comments

• Options
    TheRobot007TheRobot007 Posts: 24
    Cavalier players aren't available either for the 7* quest 🤬
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    this quest is for Paragon only as you must have 7 stars champions to fully explore it
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★

uncollected players don’t need seven star shards

go get cav

UC don’t need 6* either 😂
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★

Cavalier players aren't available either for the 7* quest 🤬

Cavs don't need 7* champions
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,311 ★★★★
    I'm cavalier but should be Thronebreaker.. if I pushed.. have 135x 6* with rank2 and rank3 (more than three characters).. just un motivated to grind thru content.. can I do the side quest Threat4 Thronebreaker and Threat5 Paragon difficulty.. sure.. if I didn't dupe so many champions I wish were better.. probably would not have the 7* shards.. so that's a bright spot in duping Superior ironman, Groot and other buff deprived. I don't have access.. maybe since I have only 1x 7*.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Remember the shooting stars quest is a permanent one !
    So you will still be able to do it when you will become Paragon
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    psp742 said:

I'm cavalier but should be Thronebreaker.. if I pushed.. have 135x 6* with rank2 and rank3 (more than three characters).. just un motivated to grind thru content.. can I do the side quest Threat4 Thronebreaker and Threat5 Paragon difficulty.. sure.. if I didn't dupe so many champions I wish were better.. probably would not have the 7* shards.. so that's a bright spot in duping Superior ironman, Groot and other buff deprived. I don't have access.. maybe since I have only 1x 7*.

Well push then.

This game, just like virtually every other game in the world has content gated behind certain requirements.

For a lot of MMORPGs it’s based on the level of certain skills to access gear, CoD had level requirements for weapons, this game has requirement locked behind quest completion. It’s not a new concept, and most new content is going to be designed towards the higher level players as by definition the mid game has enough content.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,346 ★★★★
    They already messed up and let thronebreakers in, we don't need Cavalier and below reaping rewards they shouldn't yet have because they can't be bothered to progress through story while bragging they can go threat level 5...