First Rank 4!!!!

Hulverine_1Hulverine_1 Member Posts: 75
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
Finally got my first rank 4! Already doing crazy dmg and he's super helpful. Only need two more and I'm paragon!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Member Posts: 619 ★★★
    Good job and good luck! I’m curious about the r3 rocket, why’d you rank him?
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    I’m so jealous
  • Hulverine_1Hulverine_1 Member Posts: 75
    edited May 2023
    Ace2319 said:

Rocket is an absolute beast dude! He's a glass canon tho so he's got a pretty weak healthpool, but amazing dmg. Basically you build up to 50 scrap (acquired by hitting critical hits) then throw sp2 for some massive dmg. One of my favorite counters for the power shield node. Basically he's Hit Monkey and Warlock combined. Just like Hit Monkey, he's got amazing crit rate and he's a glass canon. But he also has a few of the same power drain features as Warlock, including when the opponent is armor broken they get a power drain (I believe Warlock does that), and he also has power drain on sp1. Overall, I'm a huge fan of Rocket and he'll more than likely be my second r4
    edited May 2023
    The armor break, power drain thing only does happen when Rocket is duped tho I think

I’m so jealous

Lol thx, got super lucky pulling him on my first 6* feat then pulling a 6* AG out of the Gwenpool event crystals
    Ace2319 said:

Bruh I just wrote a whole paragraph about how Rocket is op but somehow it got deleted. Which doesn't even make sense bc you can't delete the posts. But basically what I was saying was he's op for the power shield node, he's a glass canon, and he's basically Hit Monkey and Warlock combined. You can even see on my comment about Rocket and his armor break that I was adding on to my previous post but somehow it got deleted
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Member Posts: 619 ★★★

Ace2319 said:

Bruh I just wrote a whole paragraph about how Rocket is op but somehow it got deleted. Which doesn't even make sense bc you can't delete the posts. But basically what I was saying was he's op for the power shield node, he's a glass canon, and he's basically Hit Monkey and Warlock combined. You can even see on my comment about Rocket and his armor break that I was adding on to my previous post but somehow it got deleted
    Awesome. I don’t have him so I have no personal experience and just heard that most people didn’t love his buff. I love hitmonkey and don’t have warlock so if I pull him I’ll give him a shot
  • KaruseusKaruseus Member Posts: 528 ★★
    Congrats! Keep it up 🥳
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 564 ★★★
    Congrats man. I recently R4 my herc and loving the damage. I get your excitement too. We got the beasts!
  • KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Member Posts: 102
    Ace2319 said:

Because he’s really good lmfao
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    Good choice!

Ace2319 said:

Apparently now I see my original post? Idk Kabam is weird so y'all might not be able to see it

Congrats man. I recently R4 my herc and loving the damage. I get your excitement too. We got the beasts!

Lol let's gooo! Your herc and my Carl are gonna be op lol
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 ★★

Finally got my first rank 4! Already doing crazy dmg and he's super helpful. Only need two more and I'm paragon!

Congrats mate... impressive move :)