About 7 Stars Heroes .. Let You Think..about it

swaytameaswaytamea Member Posts: 6
Whoii kabam when will you increase the rewards for each quest no longer not only a thousand shard crystals but tens of thousands of shard crystals of 7 stars to reach millions of crystals. When will I reach million shards crystal to get 7 stars heroes? Is it seventy years from now?? Come on, just make sense

Comments

• swaytameaswaytamea Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2023
    7 Stars Give Away and you get only Groot and Rocket Racoon.. Oh my..
    I am very surprised with 7 stars champion. With millions of crystal shards that don't make sense when will they be collected?? Whereas some Quests each Rewards are only 1k shards, does that make sense to achieve what you want?? Kabam should add rewards. every 1k quest becomes 10k shards to not only make 7 stars not only an icon but can be used and owned in the not so distant future
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★

swaytamea said:

Whoii kabam when will you increase the rewards for each quest no longer not only a thousand shard crystals but tens of thousands of shard crystals of 7 stars to reach millions of crystals. When will I reach million shards crystal to get 7 stars heroes? Is it seventy years from now?? Come on, just make sense

I assume you refer to the 999 million value on the crystal opening menu. It's a temporary value that will be updated. The actual cost is 15k per crystal.
    I first two 7* will only cost 10k, the rest will be 15K.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 938 ★★★
    Most laughable forums post I've ever seen
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    I think you are completely unware of 7* stuff. Watch their twitch stream or other yt videos. Kabam should themselves create a pinned post on 7* like "Here's Everything you need to know about 7* Release Day" but they won't. Some users won't know 7*, 10k shards - 15k shards conflict, 7* pool, release date and many other stuff and post like this then complain later.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    Man's new to the forums and this is the first thing he posts. Not a great start mate.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    KLZ said:

This is why there should be an IQ test for every summoner that wants to post something on the forums..

It's just an ignorance of what placeholder values are. Chill
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    Is more of that did he really belived that the permanent value was 99999999 knowing that the shards they give are so few
    edited May 2023
    Even if you get 7 stars easily, the upgrade will be terrible. Until now, the maximum upgrade only reaches 20k life. Which is the same power as your 6 stars. You will also need to complete 6 stars with your R5 which is a lot unfinished. Besides upgrading 7 stars. Tier 7 may appear; with unreasonable difficulty getting it..Think about this before upgrading or getting 7 stars.This will cause concentration to break and cause upgrades to be neglected LOL
  • CodedCoded Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2023
    swaytamea said:

Even if you get 7 stars easily, the upgrade will be terrible. Until now, the maximum upgrade only reaches 20k life. Which is the same power as your 6 stars. You will also need to complete 6 stars with your R5 which is a lot unfinished. Besides upgrading 7 stars. Tier 7 may appear; with unreasonable difficulty getting it..Think about this before upgrading or getting 7 stars.This will cause concentration to break and cause upgrades to be neglected LOL

hmmm 6 stars upgrade will be a lot of unresolved and neglected with 7 stars.. Something that is very much wasted work. Many people will switch to 7 stars without even upgrading. already has great power… I think it's very useful for noobs and summoners

• CritDamnCritDamn Member Posts: 6
    swaytamea said:

Maybe what you mean by health is only 20k. Indeed, the health of 7 stars heroes at first reached 17k -18k. Brian Grant just tested Hulk 7 stars health, only 20k. Because he has not yet obtained the upgrade material. Or it's just that Kabam hasn't provided the upgrade material yet. Of course the upgrading materials are super difficult or you can redeem them with cash in the form of units. Basically maximum health at 7 stars. can reach 50k

Yeah , As the old saying goes, I'll give you a hefty bucket free of charge but not the contents. Or you have to pay dearly for the contents. Will this be useful for you??
    I see a lot of people proud and broadcast 7 stars videos that they just got on YouTube, Twitch TV and everywhere (I also hope to get 7 stars Racoon even though I want because I like free and stupid things) However, many of them think that actually 20k is healthy It doesn't have much effect on power and defense .than 50k Healthy . I realize that 7 stars is still new and hot. The difficulty later on upgrading will increase 2x, maybe 4x as much as 6 stars R5.. The proof is that until now I can only see 7 stars only reaching 20k healthy. This indicates how difficult the upgrade will be later. Maybe in the future 8 stars will appear.. I also don't expect 8 stars to replace 7 stars, if the 7 stars upgrade hasn't been completed. This is just work that doesn't stack up and respects one's own work. Hopefully these 7 stars are the end of the highest peak. In the end, if possible, there will be players with 50k healty. Then I will prostrate to him while raising my hands up and shouting loudly Hail to the King.. My suggestion for Kabam is to start from 1 star heroes which can be upgraded to 7 stars periodically. This can shorten working time and be less of a headache
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    KLZ said:

This is why there should be an IQ test for every summoner that wants to post something on the forums..

This place wouldn't be as nearly entertaining if that was the case
  • CosmicBlueCosmicBlue Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2023
    I found this on youtube, please have a look..

7 Star Champions Arrive At HUGE Low Signature Prestige! 7 Star Champions Arrive At HUGE Low Signature Prestige!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRzej-a_URQ

• CodedCoded Member Posts: 3

KLZ said:

This place wouldn't be as nearly entertaining if that was the case
    Lol actually he is stupid and has a low IQ, how come we needs an IQ test to ask questions on the forum. Please Respect New comers!!