Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Best Synergies for Herc

Who is the best synergy for Hercules? If you want to add too or rank them below that would please the gods.

Best Synergies for Herc 89 votes

The Thors
2%
BulmktAOLOG 2 votes
CAIW
38%
Manup456TristanEmil_LimsonOsfan8SavageBreaker69SCP1504JhonST33LordSmasheristwan17BabyMiikeGrieferMadnessLpooMusikmenGiuliameijMasterzxProBigBlueOxGoldenDadJack2634AshacekarDeepworld 34 votes
Black Panther
24%
Vegeta9001bryce7manggafkNetbreakerMauledXguard77Ngoalong711Dkcody42Agent_Valentain689AzenstarShenkmustgofasterDraconic_12tufo24willrun4adonutSuperstar_1126Vijay_33Ansh_ANisNEmeraldflash225 22 votes
The Hulks
16%
Crys23Spity68jaymania82HungaryHippoZuroMilan1405MCOCHazzaKushmakerhoundogακιDrauglinSparty6LBN1Marostrange2005LickyDerpyEagle 15 votes
Hawkeye
0%
None: gods don't need synergies!
17%
bhuv9191ege999menjustarandomusernameSyndicatedJaycray81Ayden_noah1ErcarretChiefGoatRiptideSUPREME77BanannaPandaChiefhobCvlrPpurpleIISilentArisRoséReborn 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,240 ★★★★★
    The only synergy I use for him, is Nick fury and Deadpool in AQ lol.
  • Options
    evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 212
    Repto23 said:

Heimdall

Yes! I just started using this last month's side quest. Saved me a few revives. Surprised more people don't lovecthe Hulk +3

Anyone try the Angela/heimdall and/or Hela synergy with him?
  • Options
    So with Angela, Heimdall and Hela would Herc cheat death 3 times ?
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Black Panther
    Aw team is BP Herc and CAIW, questing team is those 3 with I-Hulk and Heimdall

All at least r4 except Heimdall is r3
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 572 ★★★
    CAIW
    So stealth benefit of capiw aside from his direct synergy with Herc. If you do add in OG Thor to the mix, you get the 25% increased buff duration which is a nice little bonus.
  • Options
    Ortoun said:

So stealth benefit of capiw aside from his direct synergy with Herc. If you do add in OG Thor to the mix, you get the 25% increased buff duration which is a nice little bonus.

Absolutely love CAIW and his synergy w herc is just icing....He gets no attention anymore but is one of the top 5 ever designed champs. Kangfirmed
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 524 ★★★
    Some people: "i would like to disagree with the poll because... Yeah i just wanna disagree to the people"
  • Options

Some people: "i would like to disagree with the poll because... Yeah i just wanna disagree to the people"

People on the innerweb...never stops 😵‍💫
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 758 ★★★
    CAIW
    herc +cap iw + the tactic that give you aptitude buffs for power gain in AQ is really fun to play with .
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,557 ★★★★
    The Thors
    Heimdall and Thor OG…
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,557 ★★★★
    The Thors

Repto23 said:

Heimdall

Yes! I just started using this last month's side quest. Saved me a few revives. Surprised more people don't lovecthe Hulk +3

Anyone try the Angela/heimdall and/or Hela synergy with him?
    I use Herc, Thor OG and Heimdall in my AQ squad.

Thor provides 2 bonuses - hold block for 1.5secs and get 15% regen and if Herc is at 5% or less health perfect block

Heimdall indestructible synergy kicks in BEFORE Herc goes into immortality…saves like Billion revives…
  • Options
    Thank you all for the great suggestion. Never realized about og Thor....he's the only Cosmic I don't have as a 5* of course !

Going to use 4* + heimdall as test in eq today 👍
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Black Panther
    Miscliked the hulks