**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What champs will be left behind?!

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
A moment of silence for Quake, who has never been able to break into the 6* pool

With 7*s now here and prominent, which champs do you think will NEVER reach the crystals?

Hercules is for sure one, and I will assume there will be quite a few more, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Quake and so on.

But does this give us a glimpse of hope for Quake being added to the 6* pool in the future?

I personally think there should be a * Varient of all champions in the game but I already know it won’t happen.

Anyway, list the champs you don’t think will reach the dizzy heights of 7*

Comments

• Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 231 ★★
    Quicksliver, scorpion, nick fury, kingpin, kitty, ghost, hulkling, CGR, Doom, Magik, Tigra(Maybe)
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    Iamnike said:

Quicksliver, scorpion, nick fury, kingpin, kitty, ghost, hulkling, CGR, Doom, Magik, Tigra(Maybe)

Nah. If they made the cut to 6*, even ghost, they'll be fine as a 7* Hercules not included though
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 231 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

Iamnike said:

Nah. If they made the cut to 6*, even ghost, they'll be fine as a 7* Hercules not included though
    Nah I bet they wish they didnt add ghost and Corvus so early. They might add them later on but not anytime soon.
  • Options
    Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    I don't think Batman and Superman will come as 7-Stars
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    Endgame Captain America
    Endgame Thor
    They will definitely be left behind
    Also Darkseid would be left out from the 7* pool
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    Both Cyclops will not be as 7*. (you wish!)
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I don't see these champs being adding for AT LEAST a year:

Science - Quicksilver, Spot, Scorpion, Torch, Quake (*although obvious)
    Skill - Zemo, Valk, Nick, Kingpin, Blade..... When Abyss 2.0 comes, I think Aegon will be in the titan pool at that time
    Mutant - Apoc, Stryfe, Kitty, Magneto, Omega Red, AA
    Tech - iDoom, Nimrod, Peni, Guardian, Warlock, Ghost
    Cosmic - Herc, Galan, Hulkling, CGR, Hype
    Mystic - Doom, Abs Man, Rintrah, Hood

Herc, Nimrod, Kitty, CGR, Torch, Doom and Ghost will be among the last added IMO. Or they should be at least.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★

Skill - Zemo, Valk, Nick, Kingpin, Blade..... When Abyss 2.0 comes, I think Aegon will be in the titan pool at that time

Herc, Nimrod, Kitty, CGR, Torch, Doom and Ghost will be among the last added IMO. Or they should be at least.

So basically any champion released or buffed in past 2 years
  • Options

So basically any champion released or buffed in past 2 years
    Not at all. I think many new champs and just about all the buffed champs can be available without being OP. Most of the ones I listed are broken OP and shouldn't be available at the highest rarity immediately.

11 of the 26 champs I listed that are over 3 years old (and not buffed with the exception of Hood), so I don't think you read it.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 886 ★★★

????????
    Quicksilver, Valk, Blade, Aegon, Stryfe, Mags, OR, iDoom, Peni, Guardian, Warlock, Galan, Hyperion, CGR, Absman, Rintrah, and Hood aren't overpowered. They're not anywhere near the point where they wouldn't be released as 7*s eventually.
    Every champ will be released as a 7* except for those they have not released as 6*s.
  • Options

????????
    Quicksilver, Valk, Blade, Aegon, Stryfe, Mags, OR, iDoom, Peni, Guardian, Warlock, Galan, Hyperion, CGR, Absman, Rintrah, and Hood aren't overpowered. They're not anywhere near the point where they wouldn't be released as 7*s eventually.
    Every champ will be released as a 7* except for those they have not released as 6*s.
    Where did I say ever? The first line literally says AT LEAST A YEAR.