**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Alliance Battlegrounds Score Dropped

Our alliance dropped almost 300k points out of nowhere. Is this a bug everyone is having or does that mean one of my members scores got canned for cheating? As a leader would really like to know because this is rather concerning..

Comments

• Options
    Agent_Edward223Agent_Edward223 Posts: 76
    Now it’s almost 600k??
  • Options
    Everyone’s score is the same but the total is messed with
  • Options
    Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77
    Someone must’ve cheated and got removed. Only thing that sucks is kabam can’t tell you who it was. We got docked one time in aw and they would not tell me who it was cause it goes against their policies so I had to investigate it myself. We only had one new person start playing war so I booted him and we never got docked again.
  • Options
    KeremKerem Posts: 140
    @Kabam Miike @DNA3000 any idea what could be the reason?
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Turns out some of our members score was reduced to zero points. Obviously they are not going to tell us if they are a modder or not and Kabam most likely isn’t going to say anything either. So how am I supposed to know that they are cheating or this is Kabam just messing up? I don’t want to end up kicking members that may possibly have done nothing wrong. I put in a ticket yesterday and have no response still. FRUSTRATING!!!!
  • Options
    But nobody has been banned which is the most confusing part for me. I feel like if they were caught they wouldn’t be able to play??
  • Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    Kabam is not liberal with punishment and usually err on the side of caution when it comes to penalizing an account. chances are very high there is a reason, I would boot them
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

But nobody has been banned which is the most confusing part for me. I feel like if they were caught they wouldn’t be able to play??

They could be banned soon, most likely they will otherwise this ban efforts will be a joke ..
    I would wait until rewards come out to see if they are banned or not... Which sucks since war season just started..
  • Options
    Coppin said:

They could be banned soon, most likely they will otherwise this ban efforts will be a joke ..
    I would wait until rewards come out to see if they are banned or not... Which sucks since war season just started..
    Tell me about it :/