**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Mantis on May Side Quest

Mantis doesn't take damage from sp3, sometimes. There is nothing, Ive noticed, in her kit or the node that would prevent this damage.

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,317 Guardian
    Look at all the other posts about this to see details.
    But something to do with chaining a Combo into an SP3, the SP3 getting erroneously treated as basic attack instead, and thus no damage
  • Options
    KingSlayer27KingSlayer27 Posts: 7

• Options
    KingSlayer27KingSlayer27 Posts: 7

I just died with almost full health, i click on other and well read the message, i have lost almost all my units since yesterday and i had almost 1500 units i am down to almost 500, please fix this, i am not wealthy
  • Options
    totheendoftotheendof Posts: 50

Look at all the other posts about this to see details.
    But something to do with chaining a Combo into an SP3, the SP3 getting erroneously treated as basic attack instead, and thus no damage

It’s not chaining. I’ve had the same thing happen just throwing an SP3 without any chaining of a combo. Also any hits are supposed to score 10% damage. The SP3 scores 0 damage. Specials are supposed to score extra damage.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    From what I understand, if you drop the sp3 too close in time to a regular hit it won’t register as a special.
  • Options
    ThabisangThabisang Posts: 2
    Same thing is happening to me, I’ve lost revives and resources because the special 3 isn’t causing damage to mantis
  • Options
    ValisFettValisFett Posts: 20
    I’ve had the same problem with sp3
  • Options
    Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Posts: 89 ★★
    How is this still an issue? This has happened in so many side quests over the past year. Does anyone at Kabam do anything when it comes to fixing bugs?
  • Options
    K_S_SK_S_S Posts: 14
    This is working exactly as intended. If it makes you die and spend units.
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 254 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/9srS7_Fvu4o

Should be +600% damage, but has consistently done 0 damage in every fight in threat levels 4 and 5.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Pretty crummy boss to have this happen with. My main has a 7* storm X and an R4 toad (with wolverine relic) that completely own her. But I’m not sure I want to do this with my alts? I’m sure they can, but it’s just annoying, lol