**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who do you guys think the top 3 champs in the game are?

AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
You can choose any random pair they arent grouped together for any paticular reason

Peaceful discussions only.
Have fun.

Who do you guys think the top 3 champs in the game are? 34 votes

Herc, kitty, apoc
26%
SandeepSSecret_GamerRenaxqqFerahgoAnlyDeepworldVijay_33Raul_ColombiaNewtrel 9 votes
Doom, scorpion, quicksilver
0%
Spot, ghost, nick
2%
jay_den 1 vote
Shang chi, Galan, Cgr
2%
Annihilator13_ 1 vote
Torch, Nimrod, absorbing man
2%
Jazzman 1 vote
Warlock, Magneto, sorceror supreme, hulkling
0%
Other
64%
Manup456Darth_StewieSummonerNRJChanceH9PikoluAyden_noah1living_legend_1GreekhitReignkingTWJragonMaster170BigBusterThePredator1001willrun4adonutChris_SummersMarostrange2005Rainwind76DarthMysticTheFladhSlayinAliveTheWatcher_ 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Other
    Where is the Doom, Herc, Kitty option?
  • Options
    Herc, kitty, apoc
    Greekhit said:

Where is the Doom, Herc, Kitty option?

I didnt group them in any paticular way so the "other" option is for any pair of your choice
  • Options
    TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153
    Other
    Where is Sersi?
  • Options
    GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168
    Where is Valk and Masacre?
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Doom, Herc, apoc
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 886 ★★★
    Other
    Doom and Herc are basically objectively the top two in the game, in my opinion the third best is archangel, apocalypse, ghost, or hulkling.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Other
    Herc, Kitty and Doom
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
    Other
    Herc, Doom, Torch. I'm of the mind that top champions also include ease of play.

If ignoring that, I'd go Quake, Herc, and Kitty.
  • Options
    spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 ★★

Doom and Herc are basically objectively the top two in the game, in my opinion the third best is archangel, apocalypse, ghost, or hulkling.

Your first mistake is using the word “objectively” in an entirely subjective debate. There is no “objectively” in a debate on who’s the best at literally ANYTHING in ANY topic
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Other
    Herc, Quake, Kitty

If you want to replace Quake b/c she's not a 6* it's a little harder. Any of Kingpin, Ghost, AA, or Doom have a strong argument for that spot
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    Other
    Quake, Herc, Ghost. That’s provided synergies are available, especially for Ghost.
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 190
    Red Magneto is currently irreplaceable. He isn’t anyone’s favourite, but he is a top option in any fight against a metal opponent which is 30% of the roster. It’s very rare for any other champ to dominate the opposition that much.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,820 ★★★★★
    Why is it always the same “who’s the best” thread again and again
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    Other
    SPAM

• Options
    Herc, kitty, apoc
    Emilia90 said:

There are alot of questions that get asked again and again on the forums i was just curious on where people think champs stand in the game currently thats all, somebody might have the same question tomorrow.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,820 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

There are alot of questions that get asked again and again on the forums i was just curious on where people think champs stand in the game currently thats all, somebody might have the same question tomorrow.
    This question has been overdone to death, more than the other ones. It’s always the same answers (some variation of Herc, Quake, Doom, Kitty, Ghost etc.) and that’s pretty much the obvious. People think about the same thing as the last time this was asked. Herc and Quake are broken and other champs that are amazing but not broken won’t make the cut. 3rd place is situation dependent and that’s pretty much what all these threads show
  • Options
    Herc, kitty, apoc
    Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

This question has been overdone to death, more than the other ones. It’s always the same answers (some variation of Herc, Quake, Doom, Kitty, Ghost etc.) and that’s pretty much the obvious. People think about the same thing as the last time this was asked. Herc and Quake are broken and other champs that are amazing but not broken won’t make the cut. 3rd place is situation dependent and that’s pretty much what all these threads show
    Maybe it is overdone but i learned some new information from this post so id say it was helpful
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Herc kingpin tigra top 3 attackers. In my opinion. Doom scorpion finishes top 5 for me.
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    Other
    Kamala, Iron Patriot, and Iron fist… 🤜🏻🫳🏻🎤💥
  • Options
    Herc, kitty, apoc

Kamala, Iron Patriot, and Iron fist… 🤜🏻🫳🏻🎤💥

I had to read iron patriot like 3 times before i remembered he's an actual champ in the game 😂
  • Options
    Herc, kitty, apoc

SPAM

Was something suppose to be in there?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    edited May 2023
    Other
    Your SPAMMING new threads, like “thought of the hour”
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★