**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Paragon: Do I need 3 R4 at the same time?

OhDear2015OhDear2015 Posts: 19
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Dear all,

do I need the 3 R4 at the same time or does it count if I rank down one champ?

Technically I would have 2 R4 but would have 3 on the counter.

Thank zu in advance for answering
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Reference said:

Go check Brian Grant latest vis, para-gone. If you are thinking of r4 Moleman then rank him down.

That was fun to watch but I am as said on my 2nd one
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    The description says rank up 3x 6 stars to R4. It isn’t mentioned at all that there must be 3 R4 at the same time
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 163 ★★
    This is definitely a philosophical question. 3 R4 get the title then rank mole man down. Logic says yes you keep the title and benefits. "Other" logic says you lose the title and penalized 200k units.
  • Options
    Having 3x r4 and the title, and then ranking down MM is not the issue for this person.

They are wanting to know if MM (as just their 2nd r4) would get to stay counted as their 2nd. Then rank MM down (so now just at 1x r4, but at one points had 2x).
    Then use the MM rank down stuff to now bring someone else up to r4 (then would only have 2x r4).

They are wondering if maybe as you get an r4 if it would be treated like individual Milestones, in which a reversed rankup would not actually take 1 Milestone away.

NO, it doesn’t (and shouldn’t) work that way. If you only (in total) had enough cats for 2x at r4, you should not be able to bypass that 3x requirement just because of doing a rankup, rankdown, and subsequent rankup different champ.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Could you please try this for science? You wouldn't be losing anything
  • Options
    edited August 2022

Could you please try this for science? You wouldn't be losing anything

I am going to try this. Honestly no one has a clue and just share the own opinion.
    We need to check the code to be sure.

Will keep you updated but still miss half T5 class. Hercules is ready but needs to wait now.
  • Options
    Tempest_024Tempest_024 Posts: 87
    I have a r4 herc and took moleman to r4 to test out. Decided I wasn't pleased, took him back to r3 and ranked Apoc to r4. So I had 3 r4s in total but only 2 at this moment. Also have act 7 100%. Still no paragon. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    edited August 2022

I have a r4 herc and took moleman to r4 to test out. Decided I wasn't pleased, took him back to r3 and ranked Apoc to r4. So I had 3 r4s in total but only 2 at this moment. Also have act 7 100%. Still no paragon. Hope this helps.

best answer :-) Thank you very much. Case closed :-)

I can finally rank my Herc!
  • Options
    Mastermx3Mastermx3 Posts: 2
    Can you get paragon with 2 rank 4 6* and 1 7* ? Since 7* entered the game it should be a possibility to easily obtain the paragon
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,682 ★★★★★
    Mastermx3 said:

Can you get paragon with 2 rank 4 6* and 1 7* ? Since 7* entered the game it should be a possibility to easily obtain the paragon

No
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,536 ★★★★★
    Mastermx3 said:

7* being introduced does not change requirements for paragon