**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

4600 GLORY WEEKLY (Easy AQ), 2BG AW, LOOKING FOR NEW PEOPLE

Hello,

Our alliance is a very chilled group that has an average prestige of 14.6K, we're full of TBs & Paragons. Everything's basically on auto-pilot.

We're Gold 2 in AW running only 2 BGs.

For AQ we run one set group of Map 6 & Map 5 for the other two. You'll be assigned to Map 5. We hit 400M+ every week. Our last rank was 1083. Before the introduction of Map 8, we used to run 7x5 with master & epic mods (top 150), but that's a thing of the past. AQ's a breeze for what we run now.

Battlegrounds are optional, so if it's not your thing, then no worries. We'd like to have players who enjoy BGs as we're hoping to score higher as an alliance here, but again, it's optional. We put up 2.1M on average.

Ideally, you should have at least 13.5K+ prestige. This helps with playing lower maps & getting easy rewards for minimal effort.

We'd prefer if you have LINE, but it's not a deal breaker (as long as you're ACTIVE & help out in the alliance modes of play in a timely fashion). Log in, do your part as a member & get easy rewards.

If you'd like a new alliance, touch base with me so we can start a conversation as I'm looking to have you join before the next series of AQ.

Reach out via in-game at Marceaux or thru LINE at Marceaux (GF-Ad)

I'll reach out as soon as I see your message, might be 10 mins or a few hours, but you'll get a response once I see it.

Thanks!

Comments