Help me Schmack the Grandmaster (TB Push)

ProjecteXProjecteX Member Posts: 53
I need helping building a team for the grandmaster fight and the path. Here are my strongest champions.

I have access to heimdall/hela and the Emma frost synergy for kitty to defy reverse controls in the final stage. I have no experience for this fight so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Member Posts: 153
    Kitty can do the whole fight. You don't need her for just the reverse controls part. I also see you have stealthy. He can solo the super adaptoid fight just put on the slow pre-fight
  • ProjecteXProjecteX Member Posts: 53

Kitty can do the whole fight. You don't need her for just the reverse controls part. I also see you have stealthy. He can solo the super adaptoid fight just put on the slow pre-fight

If you mean the boss on 6.4.5 I’ve already finished that quest. Literally just 6.4.6 to go. And do you think I should just get kitty some help with tigra/Emma frost synergy then ? Really appreciate the help
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,954 Guardian
    do you have a 5* kp for syn? Diablo with that syn+ rintrah should clear the cosmic lane. then you can remove rintrah, and get your 3 champs for GM.
    immune to reverse controls: Emma+Mysterio
    Juggs
    Hulk+ overseer
    yolo with herc. Good luck! you got this.
    Watch videos and save units for your run.
  • spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Member Posts: 162 ★★
    Torch herc Corvus kitty Nick

do you have a 5* kp for syn? Diablo with that syn+ rintrah should clear the cosmic lane. then you can remove rintrah, and get your 3 champs for GM.
    immune to reverse controls: Emma+Mysterio
    Juggs
    Hulk+ overseer
    yolo with herc. Good luck! you got this.
    Watch videos and save units for your run.

Appreciate the advice mate, I can’t find the synergy between Diablo and kitty pride though ? The rest was very helpful. Thanks

With 4 rank 3's gm should be no problem especially with corvus who absolutely shreds him, lagacy had a world record solo with him

I’ll give it a watch before I try, thanks for the tip