**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stark spidey or domino to r3?

JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 396 ★★
Both unduped

Comments

• Options
    ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
    I'd say Stark Spidey is legions better unduped. Domino is a mere shell of herself on defense unawakened. Stark Spidey on the other hand is still an absolute menace on offense unawakened. By the time you're able to awaken Domino, you'll probably have enough catalysts to take her to r3 as well.
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 188
    You can’t make a wrong decision with these two. They are both great and hit hard. By themselves, Spidey has a reliable power drain utility which I think makes him better as an attacker. Domino is a better AW defender. Domino is a great attacker too, but there is a randomness to her that makes her unreliable.
    Both have great advantages in synergy teams. Domino/Rhulk/Masacre makes Domino extremely powerful on attack, and counters pesky stun evaders.
    Stark Spidey/Blade/Ghost Rider is a utility and survivability power house for all quests.
    So if you need a stand alone attacker, I vote for Spidey. AW defender, I’d go with Domino. However, if you have the rest of one of those synergy teams, I would go with that, because they are two of the best synergy trios in the game.
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    Domino
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    If you think you'll use Starky often, I'd highly recommend him, but if not then Domino's still great to just throw on defense and forget about her.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    Starky does need dupe for a lot of damage and utility, while domino needs it for defense. I’d give the edge to domino if both are unduped but starky if both were duped
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,152 ★★★★
    Starky
    Or do doms and give me starky
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 396 ★★
    HoadyOZ said:

You can’t make a wrong decision with these two. They are both great and hit hard. By themselves, Spidey has a reliable power drain utility which I think makes him better as an attacker. Domino is a better AW defender. Domino is a great attacker too, but there is a randomness to her that makes her unreliable.
    Both have great advantages in synergy teams. Domino/Rhulk/Masacre makes Domino extremely powerful on attack, and counters pesky stun evaders.
    Stark Spidey/Blade/Ghost Rider is a utility and survivability power house for all quests.
    So if you need a stand alone attacker, I vote for Spidey. AW defender, I’d go with Domino. However, if you have the rest of one of those synergy teams, I would go with that, because they are two of the best synergy trios in the game.

Yea I can't choose over these two lol. I only have 5* blade maxed among those synergies. I have em all but not not even 5* r2s lol. I think I'll go with stark since I really lack an attacker in tech. I don't have any good 6*s in mutant except domino that's why I wanted to rank her up but I'll just manage with my 5* r5 red mags lol
  • Options
    5th5th Posts: 151 ★★
    Easy Domino
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 188
    Jarvisrei said:

HoadyOZ said:

Yea I can't choose over these two lol. I only have 5* blade maxed among those synergies. I have em all but not not even 5* r2s lol. I think I'll go with stark since I really lack an attacker in tech. I don't have any good 6*s in mutant except domino that's why I wanted to rank her up but I'll just manage with my 5* r5 red mags lol
    I got thru Chapter 7 with my 5* r5 Red Mags as MVP. Over 100 6*s, and he is still my greatest champ!
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    Both are great champs, and both benefit from awakening in different ways. I'd think about your account, and which will benefit you more in the long run. Think account investment.

I don't have a 6* Domino yet, but my first 6* R4 was Stark Spidey.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 499 ★★★
    Domino will have a better overall impact because she is still a reliable defender (awakened or unawakened) in battlegrounds and good on defense in aw. Stark Spidey is not great on defense for either format.

Stark Spidey is more controlled ramp up but you need to be comfortable with consistently dexing. Domino is more RNG damage but that damage cap is higher.

Utility wise you got to give it to Spidey with taunt evade and limited power control but there are champions in the game who do all three much better.

I would say Domino's defense ability makes her more impactful due to battlegrounds having the best reward for effort ratio and domino is a mainstay there. She is a solid attacker and therefore there are more occssions where she makes your main team