**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

After Hercules and Kitty, who is the 3rd best champ?

Comments

• Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

Universally best champs are overrated anyway, I'll let everyone else argue away while I just rank up whoever.

Overrated in what sense?
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 372 ★★★
    G99...her sp3 is an insta-kill when the opponent is at or below 5% reguardless of their health pool...it maxes out the damage parameter in the game...
  • Options

Herc is first and anything else is arguable

Im starting to think kitty is better again
    At first i was with kitty then herc and now im back at kitty i think she just has alot more utility

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Anly said:

Universally best champs are overrated anyway, I'll let everyone else argue away while I just rank up whoever.

Overrated in what sense?
    I feel the same way, but more in the sense that the same team of 3 that people always take to beat content will beat it slower than the team of 3 I choose to take it with, specifically just because I will design that team with more specific quest based precision than the guy sorting by 6* and dragging the same familiar faces. Facing a quest against just Modok, Nova, and Hyperion? You can beat that easily with Doom, Herc, Kitty but I will beat it faster and have more fun with Killmonger, BP, and Longshot.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★

because 5* is dead. BG is main reason to rank up a champion nowaday . and you can't use quake in BG because she just a 5 star and you only have 2 minutes in BG. she can't kill a r4 or r5 oponents. not even a mystic.

It’s true. Quake isn’t in the conversation because she’s so good they won’t release her above 5*. Could you imagine a 5/65 6*? Would definitely be relevant in BG. 30-40 second kills with 0 damage.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    That's why kitty was never banned in war in any of the seasons. She too op to be banned.
    And everyone sees dead kitty kats all the time in various nodes.

Where as when it comes to Attack bonuses in war;
    For example, doom and KP are the champs who rarely lose an AB.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    On their own and no synergies? No idea what nodes you'll face? 300k+ health pools?

Everyone would take herc as their pick.

As soon as you add variables and 3 or 5 champion teams, there's a number vying for second place.

You can't say definitely kitty, or doom, when ghost exists, or kingpin with hood synergy. Plus a few others. There's also still no 6* quake or magic, for good reasons.

It's very likely we will see 7* doom and kitty a long, long time before you'll see 7* herc, quake or magic, maybe even before we see 7* ghost or kingpin.....
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,816 ★★★★★
    This same thread gets posted every day with the same answers every time
  • Options
    dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 163
    Unitman
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    I like that some people think kitty is slow in bgs. I have her as my only rank 5 but she doesn’t get banned all the time. And then I nuke with her.
  • Options
    BaraaBaraa Posts: 29
    Oh so y'all forgot about Units-man huh😏
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Gambl0r said:

That's perspective, to call Herc and especially Kitty the top 2 champs. There are now a plethora of champs/nodes that counter Hercules. There are more characters with more utility and potential, and as the game continually evolves, so will the champions/challenges. Personally, I only use Herc for incursions, his build up, synergized and incursion buffed, he's unmatched. But personally, I never use him in any other mode, aside from the 5 second fight in Arena.

I've seen some youtubers call Nimrod the best champ in the game, with valid argument. Some call Scorpion the best, because of his multiple utility abilities, which can be used in every game mode and counter a plethora of nodes/champs, placing multiple debuffs on almost any character in the game.

It's clear the vast majority of players see Herc as the unchallenged King, with good reason. But some, including myself, have a few others above him, for different reasons other than offense

There arent many places where herc isnt viable he dosent care about 99% of the nodes in the game and thats why people put him at the top he simply deals with nodes differently and so does kitty she dosent care and she's one of the best options for stuff she dosent even necessarily counter she does everything incredibly

Ranking any champ above them simply dosent make sense they are so much better than every other champ in the game currently what seperates them is versatility and the way they deal with nodes and how they are the best options for the stuff that they dont even necessarily counter.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

I think it’s almost universally agreed that Hercules is 1st and Kitty is 2nd so who do you guys think is 3rd?

I’ll kick this off by saying it’s Dr Doom.

On purely attack? Herc >> Kitty, Shang Chi >> Torch, and Tigra > *. To be at the top of the game, you need to be unstoppable in all kinds of situations.
    Shang-chi isn’t even the 3rd best skill champ
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    FiiNCH said:

I think it’s almost universally agreed that Hercules is 1st and Kitty is 2nd so who do you guys think is 3rd?

On purely attack? Herc >> Kitty, Shang Chi >> Torch, and Tigra > *. To be at the top of the game, you need to be unstoppable in all kinds of situations.
    He's the best, unless moon dragon or kate is better i dont know anything about them
  • Options
    FiiNCH said:

Anly said:

FiiNCH said:

He's the best, unless moon dragon or kate is better i dont know anything about them
    He’s not. But glad you enjoy him
    I mean he is, the only thing that puts him above is the way he activates his abilitys thats why he's no.1
  • Options

Anly said:

FiiNCH said:

Nick and KP smoke Shang with ease. Stop being delusional please, doesn’t add anything to the discussion.
    They dont on attack, chi is simply better than nick because of the way he activates his abilities saying nick or kp is better is just people repeating what they're told without actually being able to give a concrete reason as to why

I will tell you why chi is better, because he can do everything nick can but simply does in a more convienient and reliable way

People are just not that informed on chi and he dosent get the credit that he deserves
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Anly said:

Anly said:

FiiNCH said:

Nick and KP smoke Shang with ease. Stop being delusional please, doesn’t add anything to the discussion.
    They dont on attack, chi is simply better than nick because of the way he activates his abilities saying nick or kp is better is just people repeating what they're told without actually being able to give a concrete reason as to why

I will tell you why chi is better, because he can do everything nick can but simply does in a more convienient and reliable way

People are just not that informed on chi and he dosent get the credit that he deserves
    People are well informed on Chi. He’s great but he’s not the best in the skill class. “Repeating what they’re told without a concrete reason why” lmao maybe watch someone on YouTube?
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Gambl0r said:

That's perspective, to call Herc and especially Kitty the top 2 champs. There are now a plethora of champs/nodes that counter Hercules. There are more characters with more utility and potential, and as the game continually evolves, so will the champions/challenges. Personally, I only use Herc for incursions, his build up, synergized and incursion buffed, he's unmatched. But personally, I never use him in any other mode, aside from the 5 second fight in Arena.

I've seen some youtubers call Nimrod the best champ in the game, with valid argument. Some call Scorpion the best, because of his multiple utility abilities, which can be used in every game mode and counter a plethora of nodes/champs, placing multiple debuffs on almost any character in the game.

It's clear the vast majority of players see Herc as the unchallenged King, with good reason. But some, including myself, have a few others above him, for different reasons other than offense

There are nodes that counter every champ. Herc still plows through 99% of stuff with ease and his immortality is overpowered, which is why he’s the best. The utility of other characters is great but nothing really compares to immortality lol.

Nimrod is the best champ for most of the mutant class and he’s still good outside of that, but best champ in the game?
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Gambl0r said:

There are nodes that counter every champ. Herc still plows through 99% of stuff with ease and his immortality is overpowered, which is why he’s the best. The utility of other characters is great but nothing really compares to immortality lol.

I’ve never seen anyone call Nimrod the best champ in the game because his primary focus is the mutant class.
    It’s great, but completely shut down by the assassin mastery and he has no defensive value. I believe doom is better as a champ but herc is the best attacker in the game.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

FiiNCH said:

People are well informed on Chi. He’s great but he’s not the best in the skill class. “Repeating what they’re told without a concrete reason why” lmao maybe watch someone on YouTube?
    They're obviously not... his and nicks kit are almost copy pasted most of their abilities are the same but activated in a different way
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

FiiNCH said:

They're obviously not... his and nicks kit are almost copy pasted most of their abilities are the same but activated in a different way
    Lmfao
  • Options

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

FiiNCH said:

Lmfao
    Unblockable, stun, purify, evade counter, crit rate,
    Pretty much the same aside from they deal damage differently
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

I feel so sad for quake. From being the best to not even in the discussion for third

Wait till ascension, I guess?
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

FiiNCH said:

I don't even... Your strongest champ must be unit man because you clearly don't know how either Nick Fury or Shang Chi work. You definitely place Shang Chi on defense as well right?

Shang Chi is the best by a long shot and it's not even close. Being able to trigger his rotation in almost any situation is what makes him far better than NF. If you add defense then the combined value puts NF in 1st place by a mile. That's why I stated "on attack".
  • Options

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

FiiNCH said:

I don't even... Your strongest champ must be unit man because you clearly don't know how either Nick Fury or Shang Chi work. You definitely place Shang Chi on defense as well right?

Shang Chi is the best by a long shot and it's not even close. Being able to trigger his rotation in almost any situation is what makes him far better than NF. If you add defense then the combined value puts NF in 1st place by a mile. That's why I stated "on attack".
    I was rooting for shang lol, i was saying chi is better because he just does what nick can do but more reliably and convieniently
  • Options
    GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Posts: 134 ★★
    im surprised how quickly people forgot about ghost
This discussion has been closed.