• I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

Is that drax?

Nah probably some kind of technical issue
    I uploaded the pic but it didn't show it
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian

Is that drax?

Ah there he is haha you lucky duck. So both benefit from dupe and high sig. high sig will actually show Viv dmg potential while high sig for Abom helps with being in whichever form longer I think which allows you to punish more. Both are also great defenders

Is that drax?

Ah there he is haha you lucky duck. So both benefit from dupe and high sig. high sig will actually show Viv dmg potential while high sig for Abom helps with being in whichever form longer I think which allows you to punish more. Both are also great defenders
    Who should get generic
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian

Is that drax?

Who should get generic
    Erm that’s a tough one. I’m currently hunting for both and am in the same dilemma if I get them. I’d suggest testing them out unduped first and then see some guides on play style and how to use them to see which one would be a bigger benefit or more fun to use at the moment or if you should save the gem for another champ.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Is that drax?

Any duck that's not on a dinner table is lucky duck.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian

Is that drax?

Who should get generic
    I would honestly do neither until after you're done opening featured crystals. The worst thing in the world would be awakening Viv and then getting her literally the next day. Also next month SQ might give more awakening gems that you can potentially use.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    If you can light intercept reliably, Abs Man all the way...
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    I took an sig 1 viv to r3 after using a gem on her. I’m not impressed and I know how to use her. Her initial cycle is okay but using her after that is torture. I wouldn’t recommend. I know she does benefit a lot from sig 200 though.
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 276 ★★★

I took an sig 1 viv to r3 after using a gem on her. I’m not impressed and I know how to use her. Her initial cycle is okay but using her after that is torture. I wouldn’t recommend. I know she does benefit a lot from sig 200 though.

Maybe you should’ve tested her first before using a gem then
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 582 ★★★

Try her on defense especially on a node that benefits from Armour ups. She on average has 3 kills in tier 6.
  • IamFlashJLIamFlashJL Member Posts: 30

Is that drax?

Naah! If it was drax you couldn't notice him.

I tried both Viv and abs man
    Viv was not as bad as people make her to be
    I found her fun
    But abs man is simply more fun for me
    Will be using the gem on him as I find his playstyle nice and the increased duration on his morph forms is very helpful
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 947 ★★★

Maybe you should’ve tested her first before using a gem then
    I have several tech and generic gems and we get multiple per side quest now. I genuinely couldn't care less about them at this point