**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Shang chi or Symbiote supreme first R3

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
Both unawakened, looking to power through the story and more in game content. Cheers

Comments

• Options
    _Newfty_ said:

Shang Chi for sure- I swear he has gotten me through some major acts of content in both story AND BGs. He’s a very solid first R3 choice

I’m closer to R3ing Shang chi so I was leaning towards him anyway, not played the game in a couple years so I have no idea if he’s good or not. The only thing that was keeping me back is I already run Fury on my questing team and I don’t have a solid mystic besides Symbiote supreme levelled up
  • Options
    _Newfty__Newfty_ Posts: 19
    Tiger360 said:

_Newfty_ said:

Shang Chi for sure- I swear he has gotten me through some major acts of content in both story AND BGs. He’s a very solid first R3 choice

I’m closer to R3ing Shang chi so I was leaning towards him anyway, not played the game in a couple years so I have no idea if he’s good or not. The only thing that was keeping me back is I already run Fury on my questing team and I don’t have a solid mystic besides Symbiote supreme levelled up
    Ok I gotcha- well first off welcome back to the game lol! And second, Shang Chi is still very very strong- I mean like, man can solo the 8.2.6 Bahamet boss. In my opinion symbiote supreme fell off the top of the mystic class with the addition of some other champs. But it’s still you’re personal prefrence
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

_Newfty_ said:

Shang chi is great nd more useful than nick
  • Options
    _Newfty_ said:

Tiger360 said:

_Newfty_ said:

Ok I gotcha- well first off welcome back to the game lol! And second, Shang Chi is still very very strong- I mean like, man can solo the 8.2.6 Bahamet boss. In my opinion symbiote supreme fell off the top of the mystic class with the addition of some other champs. But it’s still you’re personal prefrence
    First of all thank you haha and secondly really? I pulled him from those free cav crystals the other day and I saw on YouTube he seemed pretty good.

Tiger360 said:

_Newfty_ said:

Shang chi is great nd more useful than nick
    Better than Nick? Looks like I’ve got my first R3 cheers guys
  • Options
    _Newfty__Newfty_ Posts: 19
    Congrats man! If you need like a guide on how to really play him well I recommend Jason Voorhees on YouTube. He does a very detailed guide and shows you the most efficient rotations
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 887 ★★★
    Shang is good but nick and kingpin are better
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,744 ★★★★★
    Shang Chi, every day