**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battleground correction math is a little off

2»

Comments

• Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★

I’m not usually one to take kabam’s side, but this is why we get such silence on comp. The fist round was already sent. I only got one energy refill myself but that’s still 30 saved units. If we were losing crystals and all like happened with the 7 star celebration I’d be more finicky, but just be happy with what u got.

Except compensation should reflect what was lost. Many (like myself) haven't received anything or got only a fraction of what was lost. I know I spent energy and elder's marks during that time, but where are they? Since they made an announcement about compensating for what was spent, shouldn't they actually do it?
  • Options
    ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    edited June 2023
    I just got a response from support saying I didn’t play battlegrounds at all during the period in question which isn’t possible because I did every set of objectives
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Hey Summoners,

Sorry for the delay, but as always: if there isn't anything to share yet, we don't have anything to respond with.

Following up on this investigation... The game team found that there was indeed an issue with these refunds. It appears that the Shuffle Signets were correct, but the Victory Shields, Elder's Marks and Energy refunds were pulled from the wrong time period.

The team is working to identify all the impacted accounts using backend data and will work to get the correction out as soon as possible.

Once we have an idea of the ETA, we'll update this thread.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    Just Got something.

And it looks like the day I pushed VT. Plus it was a weekend. Explains why I was all pissy about the issues.
    Looks, correct as I do not use shuffles or victory shields.
  • Options
    MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 63
    Kabam team, any chance you can increase the cap on these resources? It seems counterproductive to lose half of the shields I've been given since the cap is still at 10.