**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Has anyone came across revive/refill hotspots while exploring random quests ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

You guys really think Kabam wouldn’t know about a place to farm if y’all didn’t say anything? You know they own the game right? They didn’t remove 5.3.6 because it’s can’t easily be auto farmed and you actually have to fight the fights

For now, this is true. But, if it gets out of hand and is abused as much as Act 3 content was, we will have to act on it as well.
    Or, you know, increase the amount of available revive throughout the game a little bit and people won't feel the need to farm revives so excessively. We all know somewhere like 5.3.6 will be abused at some point in time, especially when you guys keep pumping out content that requires the spamming of revives 🤷‍♂️
    When was the last time content that requires spamming revives was released
    Carina vol 3 👍 good luck doing that without revives.

If, going forward, the "everest" content is better designed then I'll take back what I said but as it stands they very much want us to revive through this sort of content, only they want us to pay for them with units. How one gets those units is a different story depending upon circumstances
    Carina vol 3 does not require you to spam revives. Vol 1 and 2 did.and those were years ago.

Carina vol 3 is super hard. But does not *require* revives
    Like I said, good luck doing it without revives 👍

Maybe there is a handful of players who can do it without revives but I highly doubt that they was designed for a handful of players
    You said it requires spamming revives. It doesn't. Simple. So not a valid argument for needing revive farms
    If you say so
  • Options
    Watcher6Watcher6 Posts: 43
    ProjecteX said:

I was recently exploring act 5 when I found that quest 5.3.6 was giving me revives/full energy refills on most of my runs of the quest. After discovering this I re-ran it maybe 20-30 times for free using the energy refills I got. I came away with maybe 5 extra refills and around 20-25 revives.
    Has anyone found a random quest in EQ or Story like this ?

Why would you even say anything about this. This is exactly the problem ppl see stuff and post it. Then when changes are made ppl looking foolish and start complaining about it. HEY HAVE YOU HEARD OF NO SNITCHING.
  • Options
    Watcher6Watcher6 Posts: 43

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,522 ★★★★★
    Watcher6 said:

ProjecteX said:

I was recently exploring act 5 when I found that quest 5.3.6 was giving me revives/full energy refills on most of my runs of the quest. After discovering this I re-ran it maybe 20-30 times for free using the energy refills I got. I came away with maybe 5 extra refills and around 20-25 revives.
    Has anyone found a random quest in EQ or Story like this ?

Why would you even say anything about this. This is exactly the problem ppl see stuff and post it. Then when changes are made ppl looking foolish and start complaining about it. HEY HAVE YOU HEARD OF NO SNITCHING.
    You really think these things are not already known and being monitored by the game team?