**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Looking for active but low key Alliance

Anyone need an active participant with no AW requirements?

Comments

• Options
    NoFroNoFro Posts: 7
    edited June 2023
    OriginalAllianceName has a few active players and their mini accounts. Only 10 total. We boss run 3x low level AQ and run AW consistently at silver 2. No participation or communication requirements.
  • Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 185 ★★
    Palistes said:

Anyone need an active participant with no AW requirements?

No War or Battlegrounds requirements. AQ is required and we run map 5. LINE is required but tagging people is kept to a minimum. Friend request me in game at: Drauglin or in Line at: drauglincst if interested.

• Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 819 ★★★
    We have an opening at Adam Warlock's Infinity Watch. We run a variety of maps for AQ allowing for good flexibility and less stress. Optional AW at all times and no battle grounds requirements.

Happy to chat about it here via PM or you can find me on LINE by searching and adding Obsidiman.
  • Options
    CourtbearCourtbear Posts: 167
    75mil Alliance LF1 |AQ Map5 with master mods (300mil, 4K glory) - Optional 1BG AW (S1). Teammate should be Thronebreaker/1.5mil 11k PI min. Time zone can be any.
    Line communication utilized during AQ series with BG Team.

AQ Participation is only requirement, no Battleground minimums, optional AW, RL comes first. Play the content you want, just do your part in AQ till maps are complete. We all offer hero/content advice to grow and crush game content.
    Line ID if interested : Courtbear
  • Options
    @Palistes is this a post you will be checking back on?

If you found an alliance, please post that as you have garnered a lot of interest and recruiting is frustrating enough.
  • Options
    PalistesPalistes Posts: 163 ★★
    My apologies, @obsidiman. I'm just an idiot. Kind of funny though. There is no way anybody in this game has any interest in me.
  • Options
    @Palistes are you still looking? I have an opening.
  • Options
    I am looking, @obsidiman
  • Options
    LibbethlewLibbethlew Posts: 18
    Join Baldwin Crew as long as you are active you wont be kicked!
  • Options
    @Palistes do you have LINE? Let's chat there. Search and add Obsidiman.
  • Options
    7Slevin7Slevin Posts: 11
    Join kane4242, active AW and AQ Map 5.
    Line slevin_7 or message me in game slevin7 or 7slevin if interested
  • Options
    @Palistes I give up...

Best of luck with your search. I hope you find an alliance that doesn't rely on communication too much.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    obsidiman said:

@Palistes I give up...

Best of luck with your search. I hope you find an alliance that doesn't rely on communication too much.

I think you're missing the "low key" part of their request
  • Options
    @AngelMcNugget in none of his posts does he use the words low key.

He's looking for an alliance by submitting a post in which he never checks back on although several people have expressed interest. He final does check back and decides to take a self depreciating route by stating there's no way anyone has interest in him. I thought I made it clear that if he's still looking, I'm INTERESTED in chatting. I then give an easy means in which to get in touch with me. Once again he seemingly goes the route of never rechecked this thread. At that point I give up figuring he must surely be looking for an alliance where no communication if of tantamount importance.

Annoying... but it is what it is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    obsidiman said:

@AngelMcNugget in none of his posts does he use the words low key.

He's looking for an alliance by submitting a post in which he never checks back on although several people have expressed interest. He final does check back and decides to take a self depreciating route by stating there's no way anyone has interest in him. I thought I made it clear that if he's still looking, I'm INTERESTED in chatting. I then give an easy means in which to get in touch with me. Once again he seemingly goes the route of never rechecked this thread. At that point I give up figuring he must surely be looking for an alliance where no communication if of tantamount importance.

Annoying... but it is what it is.

Look at the title of this thread again. It's just a game, man. No need for the passive aggressiveness.
  • Options
    I'm not being passive aggressive. I'm merely explaining. Sorry if it came of seeming that way. A low key alliance can still be an alliance that communicates and values communication. If one is truly looking for a low key alliance meaning they want a low level of communication chances are good those people won't be checking the forums and/or replying to posts.

Again apologies for the miscommunication/misunderstanding.
  • Options
    Thanks, @AngelMcNugget! You rule!

It is a game, and I really didn't mean to stir anything up. I did use "low key" in the title. I had stuff happen in real life. No worries, @obsidiman, not looking any longer.