Options

This ain’t punk, this is a METAL INFESTATION - June Side Quest

Comments

• Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    Better have some good metal band references here...
  • Options
    BladeZero81BladeZero81 Posts: 71
    Jarvisrei said:

I just realized that I can't even get 7* shards this month tho cuz I'm thronebreaker :/ and I'm only 1.5k shards away

How close are you to Paragon? It's honestly worth the grind to get to Paragon.
    Tbh I think I can reach paragon with some revives but what I lack 2 r4s. I was able to get herc to r4 like a month ago so I'm pretty sure It will take some more months to get another champ to r4 and if they keep locking up rewards behind paragon (t6 basic and t3 alpha frags) then I doubt if I can get there by this december
    Have you done a first run through of 8.1 yet? I used a first completion of it to get paragon the beginning of last month. Also in 8.2, there's a lot of paths that give T6 basic and T2 Alpha frags as well. I'm currently on 8.2.4 and I've already formed like 1 of each fragment from just a couple paths.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Elwind said:

6star awakening gems again its good

Where are you seeing this?
  • Options
    Feelin_FeelineFeelin_Feeline Posts: 3

so 18 runs of sq max?
    and 18 runs will give us this much?

that's only 1,538,496, not 15mil...not that much... can't buy everything in the store
    Purchasing all the bundles and items in the shop costs 1,186,340 so you CAN buy everything... If you're doing the math, try to proofread your results before spreading false information.
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 383 ★★★

Look at the solo rewards before you totally right off the event. More than happy with an Awakening gem and some 7* shards.

6* Awakening gems are common in SQs now. The 7* shards are nice, but overall the rewards are mediocre
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,331 ★★★★★

so 18 runs of sq max?

that's only 1,538,496, not 15mil...not that much... can't buy everything in the store
    The person you are responding to did not write 15mil. You assumed. Their math was correct.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

so 18 runs of sq max?

Purchasing all the bundles and items in the shop costs 1,186,340 so you CAN buy everything... If you're doing the math, try to proofread your results before spreading false information.
    you sure you can buy everything? we'll see
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

I just realized that I can't even get 7* shards this month tho cuz I'm thronebreaker :/ and I'm only 1.5k shards away

I'm 1.9k shards away and I just started act 7 and only have 2 rank 3's. Definitely not happening this month
  • Options
    007Bishop said:

so 18 runs of sq max?

You can buy everything from the Paragon store, but not everything the event offers. Maybe you should do the math yourself, take your own advice and not spread false information
    I don't understand what you mean by that. I honestly don't know what else is there other than the store you can spend spider-bots on. Can you please tell me?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,242 ★★★★★

007Bishop said:

so 18 runs of sq max?

You can buy everything from the Paragon store, but not everything the event offers. Maybe you should do the math yourself, take your own advice and not spread false information
    I don't understand what you mean by that. I honestly don't know what else is there other than the store you can spend spider-bots on. Can you please tell me?
    In most stores, we are able to purchase bundles from any progression at or below our own. Sometimes but not always, there is enough currency in the event to purchase everything in the store from all progression levels. But this is not the case with this month, which is what is meant by the above.
  • Options

007Bishop said:

so 18 runs of sq max?

In most stores, we are able to purchase bundles from any progression at or below our own. Sometimes but not always, there is enough currency in the event to purchase everything in the store from all progression levels. But this is not the case with this month, which is what is meant by the above.
    There's also the Gwenpool's Bobble Bauble store that only gave you bundles based on progression. It depends on what Kabam decides. I guess we'll have to just wait and see...
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,891 ★★★★★

Elwind said:

6star awakening gems again its good

Where are you seeing this?

• Options
    Musha27Musha27 Posts: 120
    SUPREME77 said:

Where some pants Jax you've given me nightmares 😭

I think y'all are being dramatic
  • Options
    ItsYaBoiAndy999ItsYaBoiAndy999 Posts: 11

I just got to thronebreaker like a month ago so I haven't even done anything for act 7 yet, and I only have one rank 4 rn
  • Options
    Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    edited June 2023
    They want TB players to progress to Paragon, but give access to less than 25% of ONE T6B or T3A in the entire store. Why put limits on the bundles/items, forcing us to spend on items we don't need/want.

As the majority says, very underwhelming, especially considering to need to evolve with the 7 star factor
  • Options
    AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 91
    Free Lady Deathstrike?
  • Options
    demboyz16demboyz16 Posts: 37
    Is there supposed to be no rewards for completing the side quest? I completed a run of threat level 5 and there's no rewards for completion
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,242 ★★★★★
    demboyz16 said:

Is there supposed to be no rewards for completing the side quest? I completed a run of threat level 5 and there's no rewards for completion

No completion rewards, you get spider-bots from each fight
  • Options
    demboyz16demboyz16 Posts: 37

demboyz16 said:

No completion rewards, you get spider-bots from each fight
    Ah, thanks
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 541 ★★★
    Small question, about the rewards of the solo event there is one per day but they are in reserve. I don't want to have a ban so it's to see if we can get them back safely thank you

• Options
    natelc4185natelc4185 Posts: 4
    The whole solo event thing is a waste of time and energy. If you want it to be a calendar, make it a calendar. If someone misses a day, that’s on them. But having people log in to complete a milestone event that locks the rewards until KaScam claims you can have it is ridiculous. Why change it now when it’s worked for years? I’m assuming someone who spends enough money to pay everyone at KaScam’s salaries complained that they missed a day on a log-in calendar?
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 219 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    Something bugged on the solo event that gives keys for me. I did about 6 fights using spiders and it gave 41000 points when should have been much less

• Options
    __FaCe2FaCe____FaCe2FaCe__ Posts: 27
    _Pez_ said:

Something bugged on the solo event that gives keys for me. I did about 6 fights using spiders and it gave 41000 points when should have been much less

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/338053/side-quest-bug-exploit-claiming-keys-early-through-stash#latest
  • Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★
    Got a bloody mess spider-ham and I brought Torch instead of Nick. Screw me I guess.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 523 ★★★

so 18 runs of sq max?

This is just a difference in countries. He is probably from India where you dont count in terms of millions and billions but rather lacs and crores. One lac is 1,00,000 and one crore is 10,00,000. The calculators automatically place the commas and therefore unless you reprogram to US or UK format, it will come out like this.