Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Bugged Domino in node 23 in AW

When she throw her sp2 the bullet go up and sp1 the grenade can't be evade. And no I didn't record the figth sorry.

Comments

• Options
    NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 104
    Visual bugs have been apparent in this patch of the game. As for the Sp1, you can't dex her attacks while you're unlucky so that's probably why
  • Options
    Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    Maybe but if I remember she didn't have the lucky active and I didn't have the unlucky. But thanks for the input.
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 355 ★★
    Was it my domino? Just got 2 kills for her on node 23.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    If u were unlucky then u can't evade against her
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Game is flipping portrait MID-FIGHT! Lololol. It was zoomed in on people’s fear as I got clapped.

Yeah this patch has a few problems
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★

Game is flipping portrait MID-FIGHT! Lololol. It was zoomed in on people’s fear as I got clapped.

• Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★

Mephisto really begging KG for money...