Device

HyceeHycee Member Posts: 15
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
Am about to get one of this two devices (Redmagic 8pro) this phone comes along with a game controller which can be use to play game and (Redmagic 7pro) This phone doesn't come with controlle... My questions is, will I get ban if I you the first phone(Redmagic 8pro)with the controller?
And will I get ban if I use the second phone alone without controller?
And will I get ban if I use both phones without the controller? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @BeroMan

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,238 Guardian
    Controllers that are native or authorized by a device should not be against rules.
    (If they do not modify device code or use 3rd party software, etc)

But, Kabam has NOT done any interfacing code to work with game controllers.
    So, I think some people have tried approved ones before, and has been hit-or-miss with being able to use them in a manner that would be needed for timing-critical fights, etc.

(it may be novelty of being able to do things in game, but probably not very realistic)

——
    And, yes, using either phone without controller would obviously not be a problem.

Except, you may want to make sure that RedMagic (is that a Redmi ?) has built in official Google Play Store, and not an alternate (foreign) App Store substitute that may have problems downloading the game (downloading updates, or additional files thru Google PlayStore separate from the initial download)
  • HyceeHycee Member Posts: 15
    Thanks buddy... it's another phone product "REDMAGIC"