**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Human torch Bug

Is it just me or is it when I try to use flame on prefight for Human torch, in any gamemode, be it story quest, Side quest, Event quest, Battlegrounds, Alliance war etc. There's a chance it won't activate?

At first I thought it's because I'm starting the Fight too quickly, but it isn't. Recently, I've been waiting atleast 5 to 10 seconds after Clicking the prefight, yet sometimes it still won't activate.

I see it on the enemy's node panel view, it says "prefight ability activated" or whatever. Even my alliance mates see it when I play AW. When I enter the fight though, it still isn't activated. This has cost me and my alliance so much already.

The worst part is, After I do use the prefight, and it doesn't activate, after the fight, the prefight is not available anymore. And for those who have human torch, we all know how much of a set back this is. You can't just get his Prefight back easily, and in the boss node, it won't just activate again.

We've lost wars cause of this, I've lost to boss fights and had to restart the entire quest cause I needed Human torch for that fight, I've lost points in battlegrounds too before.

This is driving me to the point of wanting to just quit the game entirely since the game is so full of bugs. I know one person quitting (me) won't affect the game at all, but I'm sure those who experienced what I'm experiencing feel somewhat the same.

I don't expect compensation for this, I just want it fixed. Human torch is starting to feel more like a dice rather than a reliable character

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,917 ★★★★★
    How long has this been going on? Could it be related to the VFX issue from this update or is the ability for sure not activating?
  • Mr_AaeezzMr_Aaeezz Posts: 50

How long has this been going on? Could it be related to the VFX issue from this update or is the ability for sure not activating?

It's been 2 to 3 months for me
  • Mr_AaeezzMr_Aaeezz Posts: 50

It only doesn't activate at times. It works most of the time, but SOMETIMES it doesn't, and for me, those sometimes are almost always bosses
  • NononoNonono Posts: 45
    If your HT is Awakened, I believe there’s only like a 40% chance that the pre-fight will be available for the next fight after you use it the first time.

And if you’re me, that’s had HT for like 2 years (awakened), that percentage is 0%. I’ve NEVER seen my HT’s pre-fight ability available again after I use it the first time, in any game mode. It’s pretty much useless for me.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,917 ★★★★★
    Nonono said:

If your HT is Awakened, I believe there’s only like a 40% chance that the pre-fight will be available for the next fight after you use it the first time.

And if you’re me, that’s had HT for like 2 years (awakened), that percentage is 0%. I’ve NEVER seen my HT’s pre-fight ability available again after I use it the first time, in any game mode. It’s pretty much useless for me.

I’ve been able to re-ignite the prefight in a handful of quests. This sounds like a different issue.

I believe the OP is saying that after he enables it, it doesn’t activate in the fight.