**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cheaters still Win

It seems hardly unfair that all of the players who were modding in arena can use all of those units in other places as well and still get to reap the rewards. For example, all of the individuals who were not permanently banned (though they all should have been), still have their spots in the Gladiator Circuit. TCN and Ny718 will surely still place number 1 & 2 in the Battlegrounds Alliance Event. Despite the fact the units they used to achieve this were acquired by deliberately breaking the terms of service.

Should they not at least at the bare minimum be stripped of the points and ranking they falsely and unfairly have this season?

Comments

• Options
    Harshly unfair*
  • Options
    noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★

It seems hardly unfair that all of the players who were modding in arena can use all of those units in other places as well and still get to reap the rewards. For example, all of the individuals who were not permanently banned (though they all should have been), still have their spots in the Gladiator Circuit. TCN and Ny718 will surely still place number 1 & 2 in the Battlegrounds Alliance Event. Despite the fact the units they used to achieve this were acquired by deliberately breaking the terms of service.

Should they not at least at the bare minimum be stripped of the points and ranking they falsely and unfairly have this season?

I would appreciate if they did.
    I dont expect them to do it.
  • Options
    ScottCHarbach1ScottCHarbach1 Posts: 41
    BGBAR is best! Justice for BGBAR!!!
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,167 ★★★★★
    But I thought the saying was cheaters never prosper, not cheaters still win.
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 443 ★★★
    Why don't you try yourself and see if your statement is true? Will you get back with rewards or not.
  • Options

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Kabam, you’re literally showing us, if there is anything we’d like to do in game (boost our score up in the GC, complete EOP, Abyss Etc.) whatever it may be, all we have to do is mod. Sure we won’t be able to play the game for 7 days, but, when we come back, we’ll get to come back to all those goodies we cheated for.

Where are they showing this exactly?
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Of course. They win every game mode because they have been cheating for years. Even a 2 year old could come to this conclusion.

I get to GC with 6r2 in my deck every season but when you run into some of these accounts (as I do in Diamond and above), you really get to see how vast the gap is. This applies to arena where they can use those massive rosters to grind out new champs (even without cheating), having tougher war defenders/attackers, having tons of units to trivialize game content, getting all the milestones in the 7* event, etc.

Clownius Clown had an excellent take on the issue:

https://youtu.be/gHYYKY2-AZc
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    The arena cheaters should be stripped of all units. Put in unit jail, and least $1000 worth of crates to get out of the red, which is extremely generous as some of them have easily stolen $100,000 worth of units over the years. All feature champs obtained in the arena since the format changed a few years ago should be removed. That doesn't even address them cheating in war and battle grounds. It's a joke that a week ban and removing 2 champs is even a small deterent. They will all be back putting up 350 million for Dani tomorrow.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★

Of course. They win every game mode because they have been cheating for years. Even a 2 year old could come to this conclusion.

I get to GC with 6r2 in my deck every season but when you run into some of these accounts (as I do in Diamond and above), you really get to see how vast the gap is. This applies to arena where they can use those massive rosters to grind out new champs (even without cheating), having tougher war defenders/attackers, having tons of units to trivialize game content, getting all the milestones in the 7* event, etc.

Clownius Clown had an excellent take on the issue:

https://youtu.be/gHYYKY2-AZc

Wow, wonder if Kabam took a look at the accounts they picked up. Hopefully Kabam takes action and don't let themselves look like they got outsmarted.
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    it’s definitely unfair, a 7 day ban isn’t enough

like OP said, everything they gained through cheating is being used to help them in other areas of content

just doing a temp ban plus removing the champion from the arena that was investigated isn’t enough

what about ALL the previous champs they achieved through cheating, maybe Kabam if not doing a permanent ban should instead remove ALL major champions they ever got through arena and they should remained banned until such a thorough investigation can be completed.

if not they will just profit from cheating and thus kabam is just endorsing cheating in game
  • Options
    b3atub3atu Posts: 22
    some definitely got a little surprise when logging on again..

• Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    I don’t see how anybody caught in the arena modding ban is being allowed to earn AW or BG season 8 rewards.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    It wasn't really to punbish those accounts, it was more like "Hey, we know what you've been doing. Anybody who looks at your PVP wins and win streaks plus your leaderboard positions also know what you've doing. We'd like you to stop now".
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    Having 7 day bans gives some leeway to cheaters. Should be insta ban no questions asked.
  • Options
    b3atu said:

some definitely got a little surprise when logging on again..

This cannot be real…
  • Options
    TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 255 ★★
    BigBlueOx said:

I don’t see how anybody caught in the arena modding ban is being allowed to earn AW or BG season 8 rewards.

I think people are pointing out that their alliances didn't get punished. So those alliances are still benefiting from the cheating.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

I think people are pointing out that their alliances didn't get punished. So those alliances are still benefiting from the cheating.
    So do they, arena modding allows for units for deals, catalyst store, boosts, potions, etc. It impacts all game modes because it gave unlimited access to the base currency of MCOC.

Add in access too newer champs that can also be used in BGs. The alliances and the cheaters all deserve to be docked substantially for AW season 42, and BG season 8.

It’s disgusting to me that some of these cheaters are in the top 10.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    As far as they said.. if they are caught cheating, they remove the points from BG milestones...
  • Options
    BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

So do they, arena modding allows for units for deals, catalyst store, boosts, potions, etc. It impacts all game modes because it gave unlimited access to the base currency of MCOC.

Add in access too newer champs that can also be used in BGs. The alliances and the cheaters all deserve to be docked substantially for AW season 42, and BG season 8.

It’s disgusting to me that some of these cheaters are in the top 10.
    And yet, some here would have you believe that these cheaters don’t do enough for Kabam to get a slap on the wrist.
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    all them that were caught cheating are cruising in BGs gladiator circuit using champ they cheated to obtain.

how is this fair play?

temp ban but allow them to come back, you just gave them a small vacation from game now they get to play using champs they got by exploiting the game
  • Options
    Keonex said:

all them that were caught cheating are cruising in BGs gladiator circuit using champ they cheated to obtain.

how is this fair play?

temp ban but allow them to come back, you just gave them a small vacation from game now they get to play using champs they got by exploiting the game

The cheaters keep disagreeing with common sense.
  • Options
    Y’all do realize those welcome back gifts are for taking an extended break from the game, not from 7 day bans….
  • Options
    HuenasHuenas Posts: 33
    Now that kabam has all their mod/bot Accts back in game, are folks still enjoying BGs, arena and all other modes?

Are folks amped up to spend real €€ $$ to complete against kabams bot/mod accounts?
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    It's just for show. Top payers will remain top players.

See it for that it really is.