**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Science poll question

Why did you include three that need max sig and QS that needs dupe, where are we supposed to get 7* sigs lmao

Comments

• Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★
    Spot is taking the win this time it seems. Maybe most ppl dont like QS playstyle as I expected him to be the best and most economic out of all those choices.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    TrongNov said:

Spot is taking the win this time it seems. Maybe most ppl dont like QS playstyle as I expected him to be the best and most economic out of all those choices.

Voted QS for those exact reasons. I'm used to his playstyle though and getting better at using him vs the newer defenders so my vote was biased.
  • Options
    spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 ★★

Why did you include three that need max sig and QS that needs dupe, where are we supposed to get 7* sigs lmao

Spot and spider man don’t need sig 200. They’re fine unawakened/low sig. high sig just benefits them significantly. There’s a difference
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Spot and spider man don’t need sig 200. They’re fine unawakened/low sig. high sig just benefits them significantly. There’s a difference
    Spot most definitely needs the awakening at least. 2/3rds of his sp2 damage comes from it.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    No he definitely needs awakening and a good amount of sigs, scorpion isn’t fast at all in BGs outside of specific matchups so that’s a terrible comparison
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Spot most definitely needs the awakening at least. 2/3rds of his sp2 damage comes from it.
    No he doesn’t need the awakening. Need is a strong word. He “wants” the awakening and it strongly benefits him. He doesn’t need it. If he needed it, he would be weak unawakened. Spot gains a lot more damage from awakening, but he still does BGs fights faster than even scorpion unawakened.
    What BGs fights? Just saying he can do it really doesn't mean anything. Can a 6* rank 5 unduped Spot take down an equally ranked Rintrah in one Sp2 cycle? Cause if so, I'm happy to vote Spot, but I seriously doubt it. Any more than one cycle will just chip away at his health from building up Untouchable twice and waste way too much time for him to be worth it.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    People that picked spot don’t realize it will take years to sig him up.

QS was the only choice.