Why gm special 1 ignores hercules immortality?

Tinklywink5459Tinklywink5459 Member Posts: 52
As per kabam only sp 3 cam ignore hercs immortality but gms sp 1 ignores too.is this a bug?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

His immortality is a debuff
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Yeah, looking through his abilities a little more, I don't see any reason the Grandmaster should be preventing Immortality. This could likely be a bug.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Record your next fight in case it happens again. There’s likely more to this story and without a visual it’s hard to offer anything helpful.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Member Posts: 346 ★★
    “All following acts result in failure” does that mean you’ll fail any buffs you try to apply?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Crumb3307 said:

“All following acts result in failure” does that mean you’ll fail any buffs you try to apply?

There's more there.it points to actions such as dex, parry and light attacks
  • SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Member Posts: 72
    Does GM's special 3 still affect duped Kitty while she phases? I'm almost done with 6.3 and I can't see his abilities and nodes. It says that the champ will die no matter what and I'm curious if that is like insta ko or high damage that no one can cheese.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,352 Guardian
    @Tinklywink5459
    You seem to be having an issue where your posts are creating duplicate posts lately.
    This one (two), plus the Phase-3 Reverse Control one that is duplicated.
  • Tinklywink5459Tinklywink5459 Member Posts: 52
    I'm grinding units in arena I will record next time this happens
  • Tinklywink5459Tinklywink5459 Member Posts: 52
    My posts are duplicating I don't what to do
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Member Posts: 788 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    I've had it happen too.

If I remember rightly, his SP1 says that abilities that activate on hit do not trigger.