**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

This ain’t punk, this is a METAL INFESTATION - June Side Quest

Comments

• Options
    Knu3Knu3 Posts: 15
    Beating the 1* Stark Enhance Spider-Man in Act 1, Chapter 1.2 does not give you any points for Stomping Spiders
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 226 ★★★

_Pez_ said:

Something bugged on the solo event that gives keys for me. I did about 6 fights using spiders and it gave 41000 points when should have been much less

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/338053/side-quest-bug-exploit-claiming-keys-early-through-stash#latest
    I could see mention there about the claiming rewards early but not mention about the getting more points than should which was my biggest concern. Doing 6 spider fights shouldn't have got that many points
  • Options
    starkAI23starkAI23 Posts: 3
    edited June 2023
    Why format the solo event that way?. It doesn't motivate players.
  • Options
    starkAI23starkAI23 Posts: 3

• Options
    IshamaelIshamael Posts: 43
    Anyone else having problems with the stomping spiders objective? I have fought Stark Spidey a number of times in Story mode and don’t have any points added to that objective. Am I missing something? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra@Kabam Jax”
  • Options
    IshamaelIshamael Posts: 43
    Had a 28 second screen video but when I try to add it I get a message saying “Format is not allowed”
  • Options
    Alguien mas tiene problemas visuales con los SA de algunos personajes como el de Odin o Aegon. No se ven en pantalla pero si te golpean
  • Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Props on the Dune reference, developers. Not lost on me.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★

Free Lady Deathstrike?

Where did you find this? Can you share the link? I've checked game update and didn't see this.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Not a fan of having to wait to claim and use S.E.I.Z. devices that I've already unlocked.
    Next Month please go back to login calendar.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Is there a new quest every week or is it just the same one every week
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,994 ★★★★★
    Should be the best outcome for 10 pops so far.
    Taking SG to R2.

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★★
    I think I am already done with the sidequest. There are 30 more days which is huge. Time to do the last 5 paths on 8.2.6 :smile:
  • Options
    TheRock0786TheRock0786 Posts: 8
    I request KABAM team we need to more S.E.I.Z aad in game because 30 days more in June month we want to play more side quest..
  • Options
    KaveeshaGinodhKaveeshaGinodh Posts: 4
    When does the purchase limit reset?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,539 ★★★★★

When does the purchase limit reset?

It doesn’t. Limits in the store are for the length of the event.
  • Options
    NatoradeNatorade Posts: 34
    I just went from cavalier to thronebreaker on my alt account and the tb items are still locked in the store account name Kata7yst.NN
  • Options
    TheRock0786TheRock0786 Posts: 8
    Please KABAM add more S.E.I.Z June side quest play more
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,994 ★★★★★
    If every month is June. B)

• Options
    AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 94
    It was from the in-game “Spider-Bots” update information. If you head to the bottom, it clearly says there will be a free Lady D to celebrate her joining the contest with a side quest to level her up.

Free Lady Deathstrike?

Where did you find this? Can you share the link? I've checked game update and didn't see this.
  • Options
    ZIOLEXZIOLEX Posts: 12
    edited June 2023

How to fix this?
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    It’s in the update section of your mail/social area
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    I have read through this event so many times, watched YouTube videos of people explaining it, looked at google doc breakdowns, and I STILL don't understand a single thing. I truly have no freaking idea how this side quest works and I don't want to use any of my whatever gun devices things since they're consumed on entry, but how the heck does everyone else understand this?

It feels like there's just a massive wall in my brain I can't break through to comprehend this.