**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

10th 7* (ftp)

2»

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 867 ★★★★
    Did you pull like six 7 stars from paragon crystals? I’ve done all content besides Carina 1&2, and exploring abyss, but I’m only on my fourth 7 star. What am I doing wrong
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Did you pull like six 7 stars from paragon crystals? I’ve done all content besides Carina 1&2, and exploring abyss, but I’m only on my fourth 7 star. What am I doing wrong

Battlegrounds has a lot of 7* shards if you can make it pretty far into the GC
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 867 ★★★★

I think I hit my limit in arcane, opponents decks are just too strong for mine if it’s a nuke off. Thanks tho I didn’t see the 7 shards maybe I’ll try to push one more rank if I get lucky.

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,219 ★★★★

I think I hit my limit in arcane, opponents decks are just too strong for mine if it’s a nuke off. Thanks tho I didn’t see the 7 shards maybe I’ll try to push one more rank if I get lucky.

OP must have gotten very lucky on his paragon crystals. I got 7 seven stars and I didn't spend either. I do spend way too much time playing arena and my alliance reached all the 7 star celebration milestone. I also got 2 7 stars out of the paragon cyrstals.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited June 2023

Sure buddy, you are “Mr. Free to play” as far as I can see, congrats

It's not that hard, I'm ftp and have pulled 9 so far as well.

• Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 894 ★★★
    Csutton said:

7 out of 10 are bangers… that’s crazy odds

9/10*
    (unduped korg)
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

I'd have 9, but I've had wiccan 3 times so I've only got 7 😂

Also 5/7 are somehow science, got all the science but Joe fixit, wiccan 3x and domino

I have 9 pulled gamora 3 times and somehow I have 4 mystics
  • Options
    SH1FT3RSH1FT3R Posts: 50
    edited June 2023

Oh man I really do hate liars

That was actually a gift from a friend for my birthday. @GingerJuno apart from that do you see any other title from any offer?
  • Options

Sure buddy, you are “Mr. Free to play” as far as I can see, congrats

It's not that hard, I'm ftp and have pulled 9 so far as well.

Seee I’m not the only one
  • Options
    Csutton said:

7 out of 10 are bangers… that’s crazy odds

Guess I’m too luckyy😂

Congrats on number 10, that is some great 7 star roster. I would love a 7 star Hulk and Chavez. Not saying the others aren't great but those two I really want the most out of the 7 stars. Having 10 as free to play is doable with lots of luck and OP has some great luck. Congrats again.

Thanks mate😊😊@Ayden_noah1
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Csutton said:

That luck is just disgusting. I have 12 and overseer is the only really good one lol

There's no way the only good one is overseer
    SH1FT3R said:

That was actually a gift from a friend for my birthday. @GingerJuno apart from that do you see any other title from any offer?
    Bro we're pure blooded purists here. You're either or not. There's no in between . Do not use the term F2P lightly.

/s, but not really
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    10 and no duped. i openned 5 and 3 bishop in a row
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Can’t have that unit title without having spent.

Someone got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.
    LOL .. i'll never understand why it even matters. no one cares how little or how much you've spent on the game. you can easily just say "hey check out the seven star roster" without the low key subtle jabs apparently aimed at bragging.

i've always laughed at all the "i'm free to play, I'm FTP, I don't spend" posts as if it's somehow winning or deserving of a medal etc.

well on ya I suppose but spending or not spending isn't making those seven stars hit any harder. they perform exactly the same on each account regardless.
    It's just about personal accomplishment. Not spending means everything on your account was either given as a reward for completing content or some sort of compensation. Going through every day making progress little by little can be very tiring, but it's awesome seeing the payoff. I personally don't spend because I (again, personally) wouldn't feel accomplished having the rewards that I've earned mixed in with the rewards I spent money on. I don't wanna see my roster 2 years from now and wonder where I'd be if I hadn't spent money to boost my progress. If you wanna spend, that's great, but I (again, personally. Can't emphasize that enough) will continue to feel pretty good about seeing everything I have and knowing I did it the hard way.
  • Options
    Moha84Moha84 Posts: 102
    edited June 2023
    Sh1ft nice mod , he is not ftp xD
  • Options
    Moha84 said:

Sh1ft nice mod , he is not ftp xD

😌 @Moha84 its just funny how you never change
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    edited June 2023
    Omedenn said:

I am also free to play, only buy units, offers and bundles. But besides that I am F2P

Having 8x seven stars. Wiccan my absolute favorite

yah… sure… mmhhmmm
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 214 ★★

Unfortunately my 10th is garbage😭
  • Options

Lmaooo if you just look at my profile, you would think that I spent so much on the game. Oh well I’m rich enough i guess😂

• Options

Unfortunately my 10th is garbage😭

Lol regardless you got a lot of good champs

• Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 263 ★★★
    Damn. 10 x 7s champs. And as ftp 😱 I spend an average of usd 150-200 per monty, have done all content, and only have six 7s champs
  • Options
    Moha84Moha84 Posts: 102

Damn. 10 x 7s champs. And as ftp 😱 I spend an average of usd 150-200 per monty, have done all content, and only have six 7s champs

He is lying , he is not ftp