**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How is baron zemo?

5th5th Posts: 151 ★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
Is he good?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Both overrated and underrated depending on who you ask. He's safer than most champions if you're looking for sustainability but he's only really fast against champs with immunities. Overall I'd say he's great, but definitely not the best in his class. He goes up after Nick and KP for sure.
  • Options

Both overrated and underrated depending on who you ask. He's safer than most champions if you're looking for sustainability but he's only really fast against champs with immunities. Overall I'd say he's great, but definitely not the best in his class. He goes up after Nick and KP for sure.

Thank you brother.
  • Options

Who's best choice for rankup?
  • Options
    zernixzernix Posts: 82
    He's a very good champ, just got extremely overhyped by some of the more popular YouTubers.
  • Options
    SH1FT3RSH1FT3R Posts: 50

KP yes but Nick no. If I’m in a fight with Zemo i get **** done faster than Nick. Nick is only useful during his second phase and that is garbage. How I’m I supposed to fight with a champ who is only useful at 30%?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    SH1FT3R said:

KP yes but Nick no. If I’m in a fight with Zemo i get **** done faster than Nick. Nick is only useful during his second phase and that is garbage. How I’m I supposed to fight with a champ who is only useful at 30%?
    Yeah, I agree that Nick is slower by far. I personally really don't enjoy using him and rarely actually throw him into my deck... But he was my first skill R3 for a damn good reason. The awakened ability is just too good to pass up. Maybe for endgame players who have all of the champions to choose from he wouldn't be worth it, but this month's SQ was VERY taxing on my roster. I went in with Shang Chi, Moleman, OG BP. Every single one of them had SOMETHING missing from their kit that just made every match a close call. Went in with Nick and didn't sweat it. Of course it was slower than using Moleman, but I didn't have to worry about having the right matchups. I just... didnt die. All the same with Act 7. Fury is Furious, he just refuses to die.
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Zemo is the best champ in that picture
  • Options
    Moha84Moha84 Posts: 102
    Baron zemo is overrated and will be trash after getting nerfed
  • Options
    Moha84Moha84 Posts: 102
    SH1FT3R said:

Both overrated and underrated depending on who

SH1FT3R said:

You never stop fooling members in global and in here , stop comparing trash zemo with nf ffs
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Should not be high on priority list if u care too much about BGs, but he shines everywhere else
    Even in BGs he's not bad, but will take some time in finishing fights depending on the matchup

In defense he can be good as well bad depending on who ur opponent drafts, which is true with most defenders
    But on defense he is very punishing if the attacker makes any mistakes, specially at max or high sig level
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Moha84 said:

Baron zemo is overrated and will be trash after getting nerfed

How many champs do u know that can purify 15+ debuffs at once?
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    I will give you one better: Why is Baron Zemo...?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    5th said:

Who's best choice for rankup?

Shuri.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I like Zemo for long fights, not for short ones.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    Everyone asks if barón zemo is good/overrated but no one asks how is barón zemo thank you for caring about zemo,s fellings
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,599 ★★★★
    Overrated