**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Hit monkey, black panther og or stealth suit?

JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 397 ★★
All unduped. And are they a better rank up than dragon man to r3?

Comments

• Options
    Add hawk eye to the list
  • Options
    JK_47JK_47 Posts: 241 ★★
    Og black panther shreds and his synergy goes well with herc
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 217
    Hit monkey
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 468 ★★★
    Bp og or stealthy monke is mid only really good for smaller healthpools with his mid utility and mid damage
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 770 ★★★
    I prefer Hit-Monkey
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 953 ★★★
    Crit MOnkey
  • Options
    N0madN0mad Posts: 23
    OG BP is really solid & fun, but requires a much more aggressive play style, with a lot of comfort & skill with intercepts. And his utility (both debuff-shrugging & DAA) is sig dependent.

Hit-Monkey is far easier to play, but BP has a much higher ceiling IMO.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,877 ★★★★★
    Hit Monkey 100%
  • Options
    JK_47 said:

I thought about it but I have galan so it doesn't really make much difference if I use og bp or galan in the team for herc and galan is more useful than him.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 914 ★★★

Bp og or stealthy monke is mid only really good for smaller healthpools with his mid utility and mid damage

UC level take
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    HitMonkey is the correct answer

Ps: for some reason i rly never liked Stealhy, he s been shelved since forever
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Jarvisrei said:

JK_47 said:

I thought about it but I have galan so it doesn't really make much difference if I use og bp or galan in the team for herc and galan is more useful than him.
    Does Galan have a Herc synergy that I am unaware of?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Dukenpuke said:

Jarvisrei said:

JK_47 said:

He definitely doesn't but they could be talking about Galans Herald ability benefiting Herc
  • Options

UC level take
    UC are the only one who think hit monke a top 10 skill hes good when you need crits his evade countering and purify is mid since you constantly have to reactivate it while stealthy can easily keep it up or og bp can just reduce the ability accuracy plus og bp can purify debuffs just by intercept doesn’t need to do mlm and spidey can dash back and purify a debuff each time so easily the worst option here only reason high tier players would need him is for a easy thing counter
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★

Dukenpuke said:

Jarvisrei said:

JK_47 said:

He definitely doesn't but they could be talking about Galans Herald ability benefiting Herc
    Thanks. That makes sense.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,877 ★★★★★

UC level take
    UC are the only one who think hit monke a top 10 skill hes good when you need crits his evade countering and purify is mid since you constantly have to reactivate it while stealthy can easily keep it up or og bp can just reduce the ability accuracy plus og bp can purify debuffs just by intercept doesn’t need to do mlm and spidey can dash back and purify a debuff each time so easily the worst option here only reason high tier players would need him is for a easy thing counter
    My r4 monkey would disagree with you
  • Options
    My r3 monke is my most least used cause he’s outclassed u get liking a champ don’t overrate them I love thing and terrax but I’d never consider them super good in there class monke can be used but stealthy and og bp outclass him and so do other skills it’s all a thing of preference but stealthy and og bp are better than monke
  • Options
    Night_RiderNight_Rider Posts: 32
    Unduped I would have to say hit monkey. However if you get stealth spidey duped then you should invest into him. He carried my account as a 5* from the middle of act 5 to the end of 7.2 when I got the 6* (who's now r5). He's slept on by a lot just because he's a glass Canon and his debuffs don't last as long as people would like.
  • Options
    Dukenpuke said:

Dukenpuke said:

Jarvisrei said:

JK_47 said:

Thanks. That makes sense.
    Yeah I was about the cosmic herald pre fight of galan. They both have the same effect although herald ability has a 24 secs cooldown but galan is more useful in battles than og bp.