Options

Node assistance/ understanding

BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
Wondering if I could get some understanding on these two nodes. They're another places but these are from the dormamu EOP

For placebo, how long are those supposed to last?

And for no surrender where it says knocking down the defender removes degeneration and places it on the defender "each" dealing..... What Does it mean by each?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,697 Guardian
    For placebos, it is like 10 seconds. For the each, it is each individual degen on you will be placed on dormammu. So if you have 3 degena on you, you move all 3 of them onto dormammu and each individual degen will do X damage.

Spiderham wrecks that fight because he has degen resistance built into his kit, so as long as you use sp1 or sp2, then you'll never take any degen damage.
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 401 ★★★
    Doom is great for that fight he can just constantly knock down dorm keep footloose under control and place the degens to do loads of damage
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

For placebos, it is like 10 seconds. For the each, it is each individual degen on you will be placed on dormammu. So if you have 3 degena on you, you move all 3 of them onto dormammu and each individual degen will do X damage.

Spiderham wrecks that fight because he has degen resistance built into his kit, so as long as you use sp1 or sp2, then you'll never take any degen damage.

The thing is is that you never have more then one degen.on you..no matter who I use, only one degen...even red mag when all those temporary prowess expire you still only get one degen... so am I missing something??
  • Options

Doom is great for that fight he can just constantly knock down dorm keep footloose under control and place the degens to do loads of damage

Yes, doom works great.
    vision, hulk and Hawkeye I can also solo with..but they not great on rest of path
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Pikolu said:

The thing is is that you never have more then one degen.on you..no matter who I use, only one degen...even red mag when all those temporary prowess expire you still only get one degen... so am I missing something??
    The node isn't specific to this fight, so there are other places where multiple degens can be applied. It's just this fight in particular that only has one.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,697 Guardian

Pikolu said:

No, that's how dormammu works, he only places 1 degen, but the node is designed for more than just that one fight. If mojo has that node, then you'd want each degen, and not a degen.
  • Options
    @AngelMcNugget @Pikolu thank you...that makes sense
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Yes, doom works great.
    vision, hulk and Hawkeye I can also solo with..but they not great on rest of path
    Doom slays that pretty easy. What threw me off was Kraven. Every time I went to Doom cheese R4 sig 200), my heavies were pushing me out of reach and dead by an sp3. After the 3rd attempt and a third whiff resulting in eating an sp3 again, I just went back to Herc.

This was not a problem when I did this with the 5* on the original EOP. Did something change just for this fight?