**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This month's side quest (June 2023) is just unbelievably not worth it.

2»

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
    I need a 6-Star Cosmic or Mutant AG, so … grind away!
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I can use the generic and class 6* AG.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I'm bored as hell chasing the class gem.
  • Options
    Manyarrows1Manyarrows1 Posts: 23
    I agree, as a TB with act 7 done, this SQ sucks. I did it, because mats are mats, but it was not fun.

Perhaps kabam is trying to get less non-paragons to play in order to decrease server use, thus giving them a better gaming experience.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    You really want to have the game progress like a bullet, huh?
  • Options
    Manyarrows1Manyarrows1 Posts: 23
    Personally, I just want the game to not be boring. Repetitiveness on SQ and EQ just is lame. And of course game controls and AI fixed. But that will never happen. They will just keep on with their Jedi mind trick.
  • Options
    Deno_BlingDeno_Bling Posts: 2
    Mike_II said:

as someone who just became TB i think the overall rewards are pretty good but heck, the format the side quest took this month is very annoying, i hate so freaking much

Just go on in story content and make some progress instead of crying about the rewards lol
    If UC and Cav rewards would have been way better, what should paragon players get as rewards? It would be simply too much for the taste of kabam as they should have five out 7 star crystals and so on, just to push your personal rewards 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I can’t remember many SQ worse than this one. Boring, difficult and sub par rewards
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 719 ★★★
    I liked the ability to spam it in one day. A++ for me
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★

I need a 6-Star Cosmic or Mutant AG, so … grind away!

Next month Mutant? or there will be a selector in 4 July deal. :)

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    The rewards are good as such, but the objectives are so grindy, and the way the quest nodes and champs were designed to fit in, can't be believed. Horrible matchups which need some specific champs in your roster to beat the quest and get rewards
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

Mike_II said:

as someone who just became TB i think the overall rewards are pretty good but heck, the format the side quest took this month is very annoying, i hate so freaking much

Just go on in story content and make some progress instead of crying about the rewards lol
    If UC and Cav rewards would have been way better, what should paragon players get as rewards? It would be simply too much for the taste of kabam as they should have five out 7 star crystals and so on, just to push your personal rewards 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Did you even read the post you quoted?
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    One of my main issues is how vague and confusing the whole thing is. And I've done a lot of vague and confusing side quests.

And as a Thronebreaker, is it not really worth it to do Level 5, cause man, I get his once and half my health is gone. It's ridiculous.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Scratch that, I can't even do level 4, and I'm throne breaker. This just isn't fun. Skipping the whole thing.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    It wasn’t bad. I finished the side quest like 9 days ago. Only been doing event quest. So……. I don’t see a problem with it. Did 4-5 runs a day and called it quits. I don’t the problem.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Just imagine if we had had to wait for the solo achievements to unlock on specific days, instead of being able to finish it in a day or two? If it is bad this way? It would have been even worse the way they wanted and planned it to work.
    As far as I am concerned, trying to drag it out and control how quickly we finished the event needs addressed. It did not work as intended THIS time, but they will try it again.
    For Kabam it is all about control, so they were going to control how quickly we could play the side quest, just like they control how quickly and how much rank up material we can obtain.
    If a simular side quest is releases and the speed of completion is set like they intended this event to be? I will definately pass.
  • Options
    Dose_rocksDose_rocks Posts: 29
    Iv done about 10 fights and gave up and most of my alliance did as well just stuck to BG and war better rewards and more fun