Sunday Arena - Am I the only one who thinks it could be better?

Dude17Dude17 Member Posts: 133 ★★
Just wondering if this is just a me problem. I like my lazy Sundays so it’s the day I’m most likely to be interested in Arena. Yet it’s the day with the least interesting rewards. What gives?

Sure I could just play a different game mode but seems like a missed opportunity here. Anyone have any insight on why Arena is so basic on Sundays? Thx

Comments

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Yeah it's just you, congrats you're much smarter than all of us.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Do you think you’re the only one who thinks that?
  • Dude17Dude17 Member Posts: 133 ★★
    edited June 2023

And i say replace it with Relics arena
    Since relics have become integral part of game whether you want to use them or not
    And now in 8.3 they have started to punish you if you are not using them.

Love this idea. Relic shards would be great. Or revives, pots, boosts, units, something, anything would be better than this…lol
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,267 ★★★★★
    I love the ideas being thrown around but don't get too hopeful. It took Kabam forever to update the Sunday arena to where it is right now
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Dude17 said:

Just wondering if this is just a me problem.

Seem like. It is Monday.
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 808 ★★★★
    Rather than improving them, I'd prefer they remove them completly.
    I want a break from arena on Sunday so their current format is perfect for me to ignore them
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 905 ★★★★
    Crys23 said:

I want a break from arena on Sunday so their current format is perfect for me to ignore them

Just don’t do them. It’s my day away from the game.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,884 ★★★★★
    Sunday arena AND the 3 arenas that run every few days need a huge revamp, they should be tiered to progression, paragon shouldn’t be doing an arena for T1 Alphas or T4 Basics etc
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,903 ★★★★★
    Crys23 said:

Then it would be impossible to accomplish the 22h objective on Sundays
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 808 ★★★★

Crys23 said:

Then it would be impossible to accomplish the 22h objective on Sundays
    No it wouldn't. We just had this situation yesterday. Arena wins was just on this past Sunday. I ran my 7* and a few rounds with my 6* in the feature arena, before it ended. And t1a arena was on too, got the first few milestones to get the 30 units. And that got me all milestones in the 22h event. Another 25 units.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,225 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023

Sunday arena AND the 3 arenas that run every few days need a huge revamp, they should be tiered to progression, paragon shouldn’t be doing an arena for T1 Alphas or T4 Basics etc

everyone from Contender up ought to be able to do featured arena for the 3* and 4* at the least.