6.3.6 CAP IW

WonderWanderWonderWander Member Posts: 80
So far every act before this was easy, mainly because I had the right champs. But here I am struggling to cause him any damage as he glances and I crit very rarely.

What are my options here? I don't have Stark Spidey or Hood for using Ghost with synergy. Don't have Cosmic Ghost Rider either and these are the common ones I could find in YouTube.
Any suggestions regarding other champion/synergy options that help crit would help me a lot . Thank you in advance.

Comments

• KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 950 ★★★
    Do you have hit monkey or stealth spidey? Spiderham works too
  • WonderWanderWonderWander Member Posts: 80

I have a hit monkey. 6 star rank one. So far he is the only one I know that can crit .
    Some said Shang Chi could work?

I am okay with using some revives. Just need to go past this quickly as I want to be TB soon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

I have a hit monkey. 6 star rank one. So far he is the only one I know that can crit .
    Some said Shang Chi could work?

I am okay with using some revives. Just need to go past this quickly as I want to be TB soon
    Shang Chi was my choice, got him down in a couple revives with a rank 2. Anyone with guaranteed crits is your best bet.
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 474 ★★★
    I used moleman and beardo himself with a few revives each
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,438 Guardian
    I used Doom with the Diablo synergy back in the day because guaranteed crits. A crazy option that would work is Thor JF too.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★★
    Doesn't Gamorra also crit a lot once she has enough buffs? Might be an option if you somehow have a 6 or 7*
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,541 ★★★★

So far every act before this was easy, mainly because I had the right champs. But here I am struggling to cause him any damage as he glances and I crit very rarely.

What are my options here? I don't have Stark Spidey or Hood for using Ghost with synergy. Don't have Cosmic Ghost Rider either and these are the common ones I could find in YouTube.
    Any suggestions regarding other champion/synergy options that help crit would help me a lot . Thank you in advance.

This guy worked fine for me.

Even a 5*r5 version. Deep wounds helps things go quicker.
  • TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Member Posts: 153
    Kitty worked for me
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Use ghost with hood and wasp hood synergy to sp3 tank and wasp for unblockable specials
  • Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    edited June 2023
    Corvus. Take the path with OG Black Widow. You can get 4 charges on that path. But also Stealthy and Hit Monkey.
  • FuneralMistFuneralMist Member Posts: 110 ★★

• FuneralMistFuneralMist Member Posts: 110 ★★

This guy
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Yeah he's got decent crit rate but what's deep wounds doing here
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,175 ★★★★★
    And having Heimdall for his synergy is a good revive saver too.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Scorpion worked for me with his taunt, but I definitely used revives.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Member Posts: 619 ★★★
    I used hit monkey and a couple revives I believe
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 739 ★★★
    Shehulk with aggressive playstyle, her furies act as a taunt. You could also add a synergy to increase her fury duration
  • coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Member Posts: 322 ★★★

You’re thinking of the wrong boss
  • DUHveedDUHveed Member Posts: 356 ★★★

Yeah he's got decent crit rate but what's deep wounds doing here
    Fury gets higher crit chances against a bleeding opponent. Longer uptime on bleeds means more chances for crits
  • Raiden01Raiden01 Member Posts: 88
    I used 5* ghost for this without the hood synergy. Just one revive needed that's all. My ghost was able to tank 2 sp3 before dying and by that time he was at around 40%.