Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

11.7 Mil ally (maps 5&6) need 1-2 players

We have openings for 1 or 2 skilled, dedicated and loyal players to join our well organized, adult based alliance.

We run an alternating AQ schedule of 5x5 and 5-6-5-5-5. 100% completions across 3BGs every time. This is a great opportunity to get your feet wet in a map 6 environment alliance, without it overbearing your life. We will be a biweekly t4cc alliance soon.

We run 3 wars/week.

We hit benchmark milestones in the all events except duels, which we’ve done away with.

What we're looking for:
- 1-2 players each with a minimum prestige of 4900+ and a minimum of 1 R4 5* champ.
- players who can clear their AQ paths all 5 days of AQ and show up to do so reliably.
- you must have Line app for communicating and do so enough to keep your team up to speed. We are also currently transitioning our team to CHQ.
- We play in North American timezones, and need teammates who matchup well with us there.
-
We are drama free, adults only and a "leave your ego at the door" type of crew.

If this sounds like a fit for you, look me up in game or on Line app so we can get you in. Rickthemang

Comments

• Options
    CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    I can check off all your requirements except 1, Map 6. I've tried it maybe 3 times. Basically completely new to Map 6 but can kill bosses and clear paths all series in Map 5. Prestige is 4980. A little below 5k. cptmuffin is my line ID if you would like to talk.
  • Options
    RickthemangRickthemang Posts: 136
    Still searching for 1
  • Options
    Bump. We filled up but now have a retiring player, so room for 1 more. Hoping to fill the spot before AQ. Add me
  • Options
    Bump.

Looking for 1-2 players. Add me in game or on LINE at Rickthemang