Options

What do you all consider a WHALE?

2»

Comments

• Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    $1000 per month would be a whale. I may spend a few hundred a month. Typically on Odins or offers. Don’t have time to grind arena for units.
  • Options
    Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    edited July 2019
    The prince of whales that the president met with controls all of these answers.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 279 ★★★
    I’ve spent around 7K during cyber weekend about 1K this one. I used to buy daily deals as well but stopped long ago because of poor game decisions being made. 2 years time made me up a 3.5M account with 8 6*r5 and 2 7*r2, I got about 16 of 7 stars. I enjoy this game so I spend. I decide with my money.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,302 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I would say that it's a person that spends a steady and significant amount of money on the game even outside of July 4th deals and such. I don't consider myself a whale but I do on occasion like to buy those special deals when they come up. However, between those events, my spending goes down to near zero. I pay for the Sigil and the occasional daily deal, but I don't buy a lot of units to spend on cavs and such. If you do (to a large extent), then I considering you a whale.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Hamin said:

Orcas, humpbacks, sperm, blue, narwhals... Not dolphins or porpoises, though.

Pretty sure orcas are dolfhins
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    I just noticed this got necro ed....again
  • Options
    Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 351
    There are dolphins and whales. For whales you can say classify them as ochres or blue whales. The dolphins spend maybe a $100+ a month and a few hundred on festive deals, the ochres spend $1-2000+ a month and a few thousand on festive deals, the blue whales can spend anywhere from $50,000+ a year. I've head of some that spend close to $100,000 a year.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,511 ★★★★★
    A whale is anyone who beats me in battlegrounds.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    I’d say over 500 bucks a month on average (cause obviously it’d be more on months with big events and less on “dead” months)
  • Options
    NosrepNosrep Posts: 85
    edited July 2023
    Someone that spends more than $500-1000 a month
This discussion has been closed.