**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bg disconnect bug

Has anyone else noticed that when your opponent rage quit on the final round you will get the disconnected bug and automatically lose the last round? Over the seasons i noticed this because it happens when the opponent gets an impossible match to win and I'm the one getting disconnected and lose

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Look at your history is not a lose bug...
  • Maxus7Maxus7 Posts: 36

The dude used HT vs Bishop. It's not just this time, I've definitely noticed this before
    That's not a rage quit... Looks like u forfeited the round...
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,888 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Opponent quit the final round today. I got the win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Maxus7 said:

The dude used HT vs Bishop. It's not just this time, I've definitely noticed this before

Usually when the enemy forfeits the final round, it shows a loss on your screen, but still counts the round as a win both in the match history and rewarding the medals. Your case seems to be completely different.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    Coppin said:

That's not a rage quit... Looks like u forfeited the round...

Think if you get disconnected between rounds, the next round is a forfeit.
    If you get disconnected within the fight of a round, it is a loss of that round.

Whether you can get back into a round seems to be dependent on who initiated the disconnect (if they can tell). I've had the following happen in a match:
    1) Round 1 wouldn't load, force quit hoping to get back in. Auto defeat, 0 points... vs 200
    2) Round 2 easily won
    3) Round 3, 100% health, launch sp3 that would have been a finisher, disconnect during sp3. Landed back in the fight everyone 100% health with 30 seconds left. Still win the round.

Maxus7 said:

Usually when the enemy forfeits the final round, it shows a loss on your screen, but still counts the round as a win both in the match history and rewarding the medals. Your case seems to be completely different.
    That's showing as a loss... See the -14
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

Maxus7 said:

That's showing as a loss... See the -14
    Yeah, I'm just saying how it usually works and why their case is different since they actually did get a loss
  • ParatedParated Posts: 34
    PLEASE FIX THE STUPID DISCONNECT BUG!!! Lost 900 elder marks because of that ****!!!!

Just an example!!

3rd fight I had tigra vs absorbing man and finished in 30 seconds !!! Then this happens

Then I waited 2 minutes nothing happened and after 5 mins I reconnected and lost the match!!!

Because if you restart the game you get automatically 0 points !! Thanks
  • Joel92598Joel92598 Posts: 81
    Parated said:

PLEASE FIX THE STUPID DISCONNECT BUG!!! Lost 900 elder marks because of that ****!!!!

Just an example!!

3rd fight I had tigra vs absorbing man and finished in 30 seconds !!! Then this happens

Then I waited 2 minutes nothing happened and after 5 mins I reconnected and lost the match!!!

Because if you restart the game you get automatically 0 points !! Thanks

Get better