**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which mutant to r5

Which mutant should go to r5 focus is mainly on bg and AW and why

Which mutant to r5 78 votes

Aa
15%
ZENTendersquad__FaCe2FaCe__IsThisLossPowerofpain1001AMS94RuwqiersaMolemanisbestchampN0madCHuck_fINASlurpZeDerpKnightOfTheRealm 12 votes
Apoc
37%
SIlverProfessorDuMonUcane47_Sham_Light_StormVeer4_0GatorGrowlGardoshFurious80RenaxqqSpideyFunkoTheExit27BeastDad[Deleted User]AzenstarCap_MuricaAfzalRiptideUltragamerwillrun4adonut 29 votes
Kitty
38%
World EaterRaganatorManup456BluestoneRasiloverIamnikeTriasEUSavageBreaker69SbkruebOGAvengerIronman3000Spider_RicoBigfoot33PSAALpooReal_Madrid_76_2JT_SupremeLBN1RealWizardRedPantyNight 30 votes
Wep x
5%
TripleBYodabolt21ThePredator1001Hatsumomo 4 votes
Other (please specify)
3%
C19h28o2Chris_SummersWindows10 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    Apoc
    Easy
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Apoc
    Man, this was a really hard choice when I got a mutant R5 gem from Carina vol 3. I had AA, Kitty, Apoc and wpn x as my R4s when I completed it. So same options as you.

I ended up going with Apoc, I just find him to be fun to use and has good immunities. Kitty was a close second
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    Other (please specify)
    Domino… great def for bg and aw
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 692 ★★★
    Aa

Guys he said he focuses on bg mainly. Why would he rank apoc for it?
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Apoc
    Ruwqiersa said:

Guys he said he focuses on bg mainly. Why would he rank apoc for it?
    Apoc is still fine in BGs. He has a large health pool on defense, has specials that take up time and can cause a lot of block damage, plus immunities.

He also makes shrug champions easy wit his stun mechanics and playing against a mutant will allow you to start with extra prowess

All this said... kitty, AA and domino are all better at BGs... but Apoc is still useful
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    Aa
    Apoc is horrible in BGs. Do AA, he’s one of the best BG champs in the game.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    I really don't understand why people are voting AA. Wouldn't he just be banned right away when the enemy sees the AA with such high pi in the first row of champs? Not to mention his damage comes from a way that other champs could benefit more and actually need it more than him.

Mine is still r3, same with torch. They're mainstays in my card so I wouldn't want them banned
  • Options
    Aa being banned all the time is biggest worry with that choice have to admit
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 231 ★★
    Kitty
    Kitty if you got some skills
  • Options
    FantomaxopFantomaxop Posts: 127 ★★
    Kitty
    Kitty is both problematic defender and very strong attacker that goes like bulldozer in incinirate matchups like Mephisto or Torch. One of few champs who can take many problematic matchups against hard to dodge specials, thorns and intercept requiring opponents.
    Her trio if not banned is one of strongest teams in aw, if not the strongest.
    If you don't put her in attack you can always place her on defense and be fine with that.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Aa
    Overall Apoc is the best option
    But if ur focus is BGs, then go with AA.....though he will be banned most of the time, but by doing that u also take away ur opponent's AA & it will open up another attacker or defender which the opponent might have banned....so win win situation
  • Options
    Windows10Windows10 Posts: 30
    Other (please specify)

Colossus
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 830 ★★★★
    Kitty
    I r5 kitty over Apoc since I use her more and she’s more dual threat in bg where apocs mostly a defender.
  • Options
    IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 257 ★★
    Aa
    apoc is near useless in this day and age and in bgs he is definitely useless, go with aa or kitty doesn’t matter
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,813 ★★★★★
    Kitty
    AA or Kitty imo. No denying Apoc’s usefulness in story questing stuff, but I don’t even use him there that much. I go to so many other champs before I consider him for pretty much anything. AA always crushes it in battlegrounds and I’ve seen Kitty so some great stuff